'The Ball's Preparation'

A black haired young man was holding little Elmer's hand as they walked in the garden.

''Elmer , do you love flowers ?''

He asked

''I do''

And so the young man handed him a yellow rose

The Little prince smiled and accepted him happily saying...

''Thank you Hawk , I will give it to my father''

Elmer finally opened his eyes , he woke up alone in his bedroom , there were many noises inside the palace and today both him and Asher agreed to delay their training , but what he surprised him was the dream he had.

''Hawk ? I wish he is doing well''

The palace was never as lively as today.

All maids and servants were working on creating the perfect ball , Betty as well was so busy that she could not even check on Elmer or attend to Edmund's last dancing class.

Once Clair was done with preparing Louis's cloths for tonight , she joined Aylin and the other girls who were also helping with the preparation.

And everyone was impressed at Aylin's strength as she carried all the heavy stuff for them , and even her cooking skills were amazing.

Ivor was as busy as ever , he couldn't even think of anything else but getting over this sudden ball.

Elmer washed up and changed his clothes , he looked into the mirror and noticed his tall hair.

''Should I ask Betty to cut it for me ?''

He wondered to himself but then added

''Maybe later , let's go''

And then he left his room.

He walked through the palace and everything seemed different as if the air was a little bit less heavy than usual.

The first prince caught everyone's eye not just because he resembled his father or that he was so handsome but they were concerned about his injured hands.

''Are you an idiot ?''

Louis who showed up out of nowhere asked

''Why ?''

Elmer wondered

''Use these''

Said the second prince while handing him a pair of gloves.

''Thank you''

He replied as he accepted them and put them on immediately.

''I have never used gloves before''

Elmer said jokingly as he laughed

''I have to go''

Louis replied with a serious face as he left.

Elmer might not know but a big part of Louis's plan counts on everyone thinking that their relationship is bad.

If anyone realizes that they are actually close and working together , it will be their end.

Elmer then noticed a girl that was trying to carry a heavy chair and wanted to go help her but Aylin did first.

He was happy seeing her get along with everyone else.

Right after that he saw another one struggling with the endless plates and her dress was not really helping and se he harried to help her.

He carried all of those plates as she followed him to the ballroom as he placed them on one of the tables right by the side.

''Thank you''

Said Ida with a soft smile

''That's alright''

He replied

''My prince you don't really have to''

One of the maids said and he replied with a smile

''Please let me help you set up the tables''

Everyone in there actually fell for him not as hard as Ida but they really appreciated his help.

Asher was in the stable checking on the horses even though it was not his job he just feels at ease while watching 'Silas' or his mare 'Debbie'.

And once he was done he decided to walk into the noisy palace just to check on Aylin from afar.

''My prince , I prepared everything you need for tonight''

Said Clair , she never speaks that way with a man but Louis for her was someone she respects since he did save her.

''Thank you Clair , can I ask you for a favor ?''

The second prince replied

Few hours later , the guests started arriving , Betty was busy getting Edmund ready , Elmer and Ida , Clair and Aylin were finally done with their work and right before the first prince stepped out of the ballroom Clair's voice stopped him...

''Follow me please my prince''

They both walked towards Louis's chamber where Violet was taking care of the second prince.

''Please take care of him''

Louis asked once more

''Alright , change into this first my prince''

Clair said

''Can I brush his hair ? I think braids would look great on him''

Violet said , since Elmer's hair was tall then she added

''It's not that I don't like your hair prince Louis , I actually think it's so pretty''

Louis smiled replying

''I know I know''

Elmer changed his clothes and then Violet had to take care of his hair for him , the girls were picking accessories for the two princes as they looked pretty excited about it.

When everything was done , Elmer and Louis looked so charming , even though the first prince was not very sure about his look.

''Isn't this too much ?''

He said

''I believe not''

Louis simply replied and right after that the girls left the room wishing for them a great night.

Elmer got up and walked towards the door but before he opened it Louis stopped him.

''Wait , I go first , I need you to be a little late and come down from the main stairs''

Louis said ,

He definitely had a plan but he only gives instructions and barely explains much.

''Oh , I almost forgot''

He added while showing him Hiram's golden brooch then helped him put it on.

''Everything is good , now wait here for few minutes alright ?''

Said prince Louis

''Alright''

Elmer simply replied since he trusts Louis so much and he knows that this will be for their own good.

And just like that Louis joined the Ballroom from the entrance like everyone else in order not to be noticed , but he needed Elmer to be the center of attention all night , so that they see how much of a Hiram he is , and they might as well get some of the Windsor's members into their side since they all know that Leo is the worst king Lydia has ever seen for the past 200 years.

And just like that Leo arrived , he walked down stairs towards his thrown and welcomed everyone else

''Welcome , it is a pleasure to have you all here tonight and so , let the music begin''

Announcing the Ball's start with those words.

But right after that Elmer walked down stairs and many people saw Hiram in him...