'Unbelievable Fight'

She touched the bookshelf that was dusty , she has not been able to clean in a while and so the whole house felt  abandoned.

The red haired knight had no reason to go back there as often because he was able to see her inside the palace.

It only reminded her of the first time she set foot into Asher's place , it was not very tidy or clean.

''You used to live here ?''

Daniel asked.

''Yes''

She smiled replying while thinking of all those good memories and wished to go back in time.

The sun was about to set and they had to leave.

Aylin walked past those wilted flowers and could not bear looking at them.

'I will come back to take care of you again' She thought.

''I have been looking for you everywhere !''

Willow shouted which drew a little attention to them.

It made him realize how loud he was but it was just showing how worried he has been.

''I am sorry , please do not tell my father''

Daniel begged.

Not like Willow could ever tell Henry that since he will be the one in trouble but he still replied,

''Do not ever do that again''

''Yes sir !''

Daniel smiled replying.

Aylin was still watching that big cage in the middle of the market place and knew that she will come back for those birds as well.

It was finally the second prince's turn.

He stepped forward facing the red haired knight.

After he watched his fights he figured out that Asher did not go as easy on the trainees as Ezra but he knew for sure how to take him down after observing him for hours.

''Do not kill him''

Ezra whispered.

''I will try''

Asher replied.

But right before he stepped forward Alexander stopped him.

''I would like to have the honor of fighting you prince Louis''

Those words left everyone else speechless and it made the prince realize why he caught the General staring at him a couple of times before.

He wished to refuse since he has never seen Alexander holding a sword before so knowing his techniques and expecting his moves seemed to be impossible.

''Why is that ?''

Ezra wondered.

Asher said nothing because he knew it all too well.

Even though that old man keeps smiling he actually had a lot of pain hidden caused by regret.

For someone who knew Hiram his whole life and watched him grow up , he could not let his death slide just like that but since he could not do anything he had to pretend moving on and left the palace.

No matter how hard Leo tried to get him into his side , he just did not pick one but deep inside he hated the guts of the new king and everything related to him.

In other words he just wanted to offend Louis in front of everyone else.

''It would be my pleasure''

Louis smiled replying as he pointed his swords towards Alexander.