'Not Alone'

''I really missed you''

Marion said.

she was sitting on the bed next to Ida who smiled replying.

''Me too''

''I can not wait to show you around but you are probably tired''

Marion said.

She was unable to hide her excitement , Ida was happy to see her truly happy and not having to pretend all the time and so she could not decline her offer and also she knew that no matter how tired she is , she will not be able to fall a sleep or rest her mind that was still thinking of the prince and the hug they shared.

''WHAT ? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN ?''

Elina's voice was to be heard from upstairs and so they both rushed down to see what happened.

''I think this morning''

Morris replied.

Seems like everyone already knows what happened in the palace.

''Elina calm down dear''

Ethel said.

''Mother ! how can I while Elmer was chased out of the palace and is also wanted dead by that king , what if someone actually kills him ? he has never been outside the palace's walls since his father passed away''

She replied.

Of course she would be restless , Elmer is one of her family members and not just anyone but her childhood friend , she could not believe that he was going through so much while she had no idea.

But not only her that was about to break , Ida's heart was suddenly hurting after hearing all of that , she would run to him right away but she does not really know where he is.

''I think Elmer will come here soon''

Morris's words calmed everyone down.

''He sent me a letter few days ago and said that he might come see me in a while to talk about something''

He then added.

''But what do you think actually happened ?''

Ethyl asked.

''I do not know but we will have to wait my dear''

Lord Morris replied.

Clair left Aylin with Louis while she went to prepare some food for him.

''He is just a little tired and probably did not eat much lately so you do not have to worry''

She said.

Aylin kept changing the tissue on his forehead while praying for him to get better.

The second prince was only drown in the memories he hates the most from his childhood and wished for someone to save him.

''Your father is obsessed with being the king , he is even considering killing Hiram , I'm sorry Louis I can not stay here anymore''

She said.

Her face was blurred as if he no longer remembers her a tear fell down her cheek as she walked away from him.

He was barely eight at the time , crying and screaming , calling for his mother to come back but she never did.

His baby brother woke up from hearing those screams and started crying as well...

Aylin noticed how much he was sweating and from his expression he seemed very scared so she held his hand tight as she called for him in hopes he wakes up.

The Good KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara