'Hope Is Blue'

Everyone just woke up to start their new day.

That middle aged man walked outside of his house heading towards the corner of his yard.

The same old familiar cage was there , he stood next to it , watched the sunrise while sipping from his cup of coffee.

He then removed the covering from the cage and could not believe his own eyes because it was empty and the beautiful birds he spent so much on were gone.

The soft morning light slipped through her open window which made her open her eyes.

She had a long night from helping the hunter's lover to setting those birds free.

Aylin was in a good mood.

She got dressed in a beige dress and lift her short red hair up into a beautiful ponytail using a ribbon that was the same color as her dress.

And then left her room.

That was one of the dresses Asher got her but she never adh the chance to wear it before.

Aylin remembered that she forgot the book she recently started reading in Louis's room and rushed there to get it back.

The second prince was also dressed up and ready to leave when he heard her knocking on that door.

He could immediately tell that it was her.

"Good morning !"

Aylin smiled saying.

She has always been so pretty and adorable but for some reason the prince's heart skipped a beat as if he just acknowledged his own feelings once more.

"Good morning"

Louis replied smiling back while trying to look away and it was very hard for him not to stare.

She then ran towards the table and grabbed that book.

Since he was still bothered by Daniel he wished he could ask her about every little thing they talked about and did while he was away yet his personality could not allow it.

"Louis do you know about Love At First Sight ?"

Once the Petrian asked it was his chance to know a little more about what has been on his mind lately and so he asked.

"Where did you hear of it ?"

"Daniel told me"

She simply replied.

"He Told You What ?"

The prince found himself raising his voice but then he rephrased his words and calmly asked again,

"What did Daniel tell you ?"

Aylin had no idea why he was showing such an unusual expression.

It seemed as if she has never seen jealousy out of her books before.

"He said 'I fell for you at first sight' or something like that"

She cluelessly said waiting to know if he knew of that term or not.

The prince who was running late could not let that conversation end yet.

"And what about you ?"

He asked.

"What about me ?"

Aylin wondered since she did not seem to understand what he meant by his question.

So he had to make himself clear.

"Do you love him ?"

Louis asked.

"I do ! He is very nice"