'Everyone Is Racing Time'

''Please let us do it'' Ren begged.

''Please Betty , we want to help'' Reina added.

Betty could not just win against those two little adorable girls , they just want to help her take the breakfast's plate to serve the first prince and so she ended up saying yes.

It has been about seven weeks since Elmer started learning about Lydia and decided to get the thrown from his uncle with blood since it was the only way.

The dreams about his father continued but were less and less that he missed them.

But he was happy since he found the old stories book that Hiram used to read for him every single night and he has been keeping it next to his bed.

Ivor was drown in paper work , this messed up kingdom still needs someone to keep it from being invaded , someone who had to keep the people silent and to make sure that their allies still care to work with them.

He was a little bit distracted which was not usual , he opened a drawer and checked those cufflinks hoping that one day his old friends would give him a chance to tell his side of the story.

A knocking on the door woke him from his day dreaming , a knight walked in , greeted him before delivering his message,

''The King asks for you''.

The question was that , was he brave enough to lie in the presence of the king that everyone fears ?

''No you stay here''

Asher to Ezra who was trying to accompany him and the first prince to the woods like they usually do.

''Why ? we always go together''

He replied and sounded surprised waiting for a very good reason or else he would object.

''Make sure no one tails us''

Those were the only words he got from Asher since he already left in a hurry and Elmer just followed the red haired man without saying a thing.

''I can not believe him''

Ezra to himself as he made his way through the other knights that were guiding the gate that leads to the royal family members chambers.

Of course no one dared to stop him , he does not go in much but he had to confirm something while those two were away.

''Ezra !''

Edmund's eyes sparkled that he left the maid that he was talking to and ran towards him.

The knight kneeled and opened his arms to the child who was thrilled , he really loves him.

''Were you left behind by Elmer ?'' The third prince wondered.

''That is true'' He replied.

Edmund gave him a daisy he had in hand , smiled and said,

''He always does that to me , do not cry I will keep you company''

All he could do was to smile happily at how cute that was...

''I will take you up on your offer prince Edmund''

Louis was wondering around the palace , thinking of a plan that can never fail , it might sound insane but he only wanted to see his father dead , he hates him , he hates him very much and believes that he can raise Edmund just fine without that man around.

He walked into Elmer's room and locked the door , he had to work on something and since everyone just saw the first prince leave the palace no one would come and interrupt him.

He started drawing a map that describes well every corner in the palace , even the secret ones that only the royal family members know of.

He looked so serious , he always believed that one day Elmer would be the King and he lived his life waiting for that day to come.

''My prince , your dancing teacher is waiting for you''

Betty said with a warm smile on her face and so the prince waved Ezra goodbye and ran to hold her hand as they walked in their way.

Ezra rushed into Ivor's workroom , he has not been there in ages but nothing changed , the desk was messy as ever , a lot of papers everywhere , he took a look and most of them were only preparations for the Ball.

But one letter that was opened really had him worried that he decided to go right away and check on Aylin , it was an invitation to Petra , her mother land.

Louis was almost done with the map until a sound startled him , someone trying to open Elmer's room , he got up believing that Betty came to do some cleaning but he heard a different voice.

He waited until those voices were no longer heard before he rushed out of the room and he had a shortcut that lead down faster than the other stairs that are right by Elmer's room.

He made it down first , all he had to do was wait to see who was there , he was hiding behind the wall and heard two females having a conversation that made him freeze.

''Shall we report to the king that we found the prince's room closed'' Ren said.

''I think we should not , I mean we already told him that the prince went to the woods and he is having a guest right now we better not interrupt the king'' Reina replied.

Once they vanished from Louis's sight he took few seconds to prosses the fact that Leo has been spying on Elmer through those two little girls that he saved before and that made sense why he threatened him on the same day.

The third prince rushed looking for betty since she was the only one in there he could tell.

Asher drew his blade and pointed it towards Elmer who was very surprised,

''You want to teach me some sword moves ?'' The prince wondered.

''The best way to learn is through a real fight''

Asher said as he ran towards Elmer willing to seriously attack.

''You called for me your majesty''

Ivor as he walked into Leo's chamber , he was alone in there which was rare.

''How is my dear nephew doing ?'' Leo asked.

Ivor looked into those blue sharp eyes and with a  steady voice replied ''The first prince does..."