'Charge Of Betrayal'

"Leo will ask me for sure about Elmer's allies especially Asher and Ezra , I will tell him that they have nothing to do with it but he will not believe me , so I need you to ask them to follow the king's orders for a while , Asher is the one that I think he will ask to kill you , I will come in and Aylin will then come right after me to help you , one of you will have to open and close the gate but since you will have to leave then this should be Aylin but I believe he will send the knights after you , you have to train harder than ever for that because I will make sure some trainees that truly look up to you will be there to watch and just like that they might grow up to be your allies"

Louis said

They were both impressed at each word he just said.

"You are amazing !"

Elmer said as he hugged him

"Aylin too"

She said as she joined them

It was mostly just those two taking Louis's breath away.

"Let go of me please"

He said

"What about Asher and Ezra ?"

Aylin asked

"I need them to know nothing about this , Leo will enjoy their confusion when they realize I betrayed you and we need that , you better act well too"

Louis replied

"Alright ! Let's do this"

Elmer said

And just like that Louis got the king's trust and got Elmer out of the palace sound and safe.

"Louis you look so tired"

Aylin said

He was really pale an sick , he could not believe he had to call that man Father twice.

"Aylin please take care of Edmund for me , I will try to get some sleep"

The prince said

"Do not worry I will go to him"

She replied

"Did you see that ?"

"What happened !"

"The first prince ran away"

I heard the king ordering the knights to kill him"

Everyone was talking about the scene they witnessed , Victor and Edwin could not believe what they saw.

"Why do you think the king tried to kill him ?"

Victor asked

"How can I know ?"

Edwin replied

"Will he be alright ?"

Victor asked

"I said I do not know"

Edwin said

As the confusion was all over the palace , Edmund was walking around with Betty.

All she thought of was the first prince's words

"Betty , do you want to leave this place ?"

Elmer asked

"This place ? If you mean the palace then I do not mind , I love working here for both you and prince Edmund"

She replied

"But you hope to go back home right ?"

He asked

Betty was not Lydian actually she was from Zesto , she was bought here and sold in the market before the knights took her from her seller by force and Elmer saved her.

She speaks Lydian just fine because she spent many years here but no matter how long she lived there , a person's soul will always long to where it was born.

"I will leave the palace soon , As I am I can not send you back home but I can give you a life outside the palace's walls"

The prince said

Betty did not even consider the offer as she replied

"I will stay until you can send me back to Zesto then"

She said

"I do not know how long it will take but I promise you Betty"

Elmer said

"I trust you"

She smiled replying

"Thank you for everything you have done for me"

Were his last words to her

"Betty ! Where is Elmer ?"

Edmund asked

"Ed !"

Aylin shouted from afar as she ran towards him , he also started running to her as she carried him and said

"Do you want to teach me more about your beautiful flowers?"

The child smiled brightly replying

"Yes !"

Betty smiled at them and left the prince in the Petrian's hands.

She was a little worried as she prayed God to protect the first prince and keep his unharmed.

Elmer found himself in the middle of the crowds , he could not even move well with Silas who was catching all the eyes , after all not anyone can have such a wild mere trained and it was all thanks to Asher.

"I say let's find a place to spend the night"

The prince said

He looked around him and realized that he truly knows nothing , those people will he ever make them happy ?

"Can I have a room for tonight ?"

The prince asked

"Yeah there's your key"

The man replied

"And about my mere"

Elmer added

"That will be at least three golden coins"

The man said

"Alright"

The prince replied as he handed him the amount he asked for and took his room's key.

It was not what he expected well he did not know what to expect at all but it was not that bad.

The house he was in , have rooms for rent and a bar downstairs that serves meals as well and also a stable in the back were Silas was.

Elmer went outside agin and got some carrots for her.

Of course he never took his cape off because he would not want to be recognized.

While he was at it he saw many knights talking to people and then one of them stood in the middle of an empty space in the crowded market place that Elmer did not know what it was for.

Seems like it is for announcing news from the king and so many people gathered around to hear him well.

"His majesty the king Leo Windsor will be giving a ten thousand golden coin for those who bring him prince Elmer the first's head , he is charged with betrayal and ran away from the palace and for anyone who saw him please come tell us and you will be rewarded as well"

The knight's words came to an end.

Elmer was speechless he immediately hurried back to that house , he went to feed Silas and to also think of what to do and if he should leave Kardia for good.

"The prince ran away"

"Did he say Elmer ? Isn't that Hiram's son ?"

"Charge of betrayal , I wonder if it's true"

"Not like we know what he looks like"

Everyone in there had a different perspective of it , some had bigger worries and did not even care while others weather got curious or those who are willing to take his head back to Leo and get the gold...