'Peaceful ?'

Back to the past...

Few months passed by and everyone was getting better not only because of Alexander's training but because of their hard work as well.

A lot of trainees gave up and there were only twenty six left.

"Lewin !"

Leo said as he ran towards the little guy sitting under one of the garden's trees.

"My prince"

He replied.

"Come ! I will show you something"

He then dragged him by his hand inside the palace as they ran through the hallway , the stairs and past the Queen.

"Leo , be careful !"

She said hoping he does not trip and fall.

"Do not worry mother"

He replied still running towards his room with Lewin who was very surprised to what he was looking at.

That huge room with golden ceiling looked so magical.

"Look look !"

The little prince as he showed him a real sword , it was King Albert's sword and he got it from his father.

"It is very beautiful!"

Lewis said.

"It will be mine once I become the king"

He proudly said.

They then played around the room and turned it into a mess.

"They are enjoying it don't you think so Ivor ?"

Hiram said while watching those two fighting.

"I believe they are my prince"

Ivor replied smiling

"Just give up !"

Ezra shouted.

"I will win today !"

He also added.

"Shut up"

Asher replied.

The king was with his advisor talking privately in his chamber.

"Why would they do that ?"

Albert asked.

"I do not think they need a reason , some people just want to destroy Lydia"

He replied.

Seems like lately some of the palace's guards noticed many suspicious people around but were never able to catch anyone of them.

Also many carriages that were heading towards the palace were lost and they could not even find a trace of it or of the people that drove it.

"They are declaring war"

The advisor said.

"But do not worry your majesty , I doubled the guards and even if they try to attack at night we are still ready , there are many secret paths in the palace for her majesty and the two princes to hide in , until we restore order"

He then added.

"Alright , I have my trust in you , let's get ready"

The king replied.

"When will we attack ?"

One of the men that were sitting inside that bar said while sharpening his sword.