Holidays On The Road

Start from the beginning

"You don't want them to know do you?" She shakes her head and I feel all the tension in her body release. I close my eyes and grind my body against hers. My hand rests on her hip for a moment before I decide I need more. I slide my hand up her shirt and caress her through her bra. If we were home I'd take it off but I'd never hear the end of it if it fell out of the bunk.

She crosses her ankles, pressing her thighs together. Her breath catches a little in her throat. She shakes her head and I immediately separate myself not wanting her to be uncomfortable. She turns to face me and I feel the urge to move closer to the wall. As I scoot back she moves closer to me, sealing the gap between us. She wraps her legs around me somehow pulling us closer. She lines herself up with me and I can feel her throbbing against me like I did the very first time. I twitch between her legs making her eyes flutter. I hold her face and kiss her  with all the desperation and lust in my body. My hand finds it's way around her body to grip her ass and that's when she starts to grind. I move with her but I allow her to lead. With every movement I feel her begin to melt in my hands that is until she bites my bottom lip. She holds it between her teeth for a few seconds before letting it go and now I'm the one who's melting.

"The bus is about to stop." She whispers against my lips.

"I don't care because I'm not." I whisper back. She chuckles softly.

"Tell Andre tuh lef di room fi a while. Wi cya finish dis later." Without another word she adjusts her clothes and slides out of the bunk. Leaving me speechless and intrigued.

I adjust myself and get out of the bunk. I join everyone in getting off the bus and gathering our luggage. Hurrying, I make my way to the front of the group and lead everyone inside.

The exchange is quick with the lady at the front desk. I hand out keys and walk with everyone to the elevator. Taking long steps I make my way to the room before Andre and begin to set up. I grow impatient as he lazes down the hallway talking to everyone as they split off into their rooms. He opens the door to our room with a smile. The door closes slowly and I feel my frustration deep in my chest when the words erupt from my mouth the second I hear the click of the door.

"I love you, but you gotta leave."

"Damn, can I unpack a little?"

"Sure but then get out!"

"What's the urgency?"

"She gave me that look again and she made her accent all thick. Yea, man. You gotta go."

"I knew G got you hot with that kiss!" He smirks dropping his bags.

"So you gonna help me out or what?"

"Yea, I got you but y'all better be done in two hours."

"It'll be like she was never here."

"Alright, go get your girl. I'll catch you later." He grabs his essentials and heads out the door. "Oh and she's the third door down on the right headed towards the elevator."

I give him time to make it down the hallway before stepping out. I make my way to what he said is her room but I hear her voice across the hall. I decide to knock on that door instead.

"I was just coming to get you." Lisa says softly. "I think G is having a moment." I nod and walk into the room. She's laid out on the bed with her eyes closed. I walk over to her and kneel close to her head.

"Hey, mama. Why don't you come talk with me?" She nods softly and  sits up. Holding hands I lead her out of the room. The other girls offer her encouragement and gentle comforts as we leave. "You alright, baby?" I say stopping her in the hallway. I put my hands on her shoulders and look in her eyes. I hope this isn't my fault. She looks behind us then back at me with a smirk. "Oh you're evil." I chuckle back at her.