Chapter 43

January 1, 2016
Hannah's POV

Liked by chasegallant julianbrandt and thousands of others

hannahreyna Let's see if blondes do have more fun 😈 #NewYearNewMe #OutWithTheOld #InWithTheNew

Hannah fluffed her hair with her hand. She was still trying to get used to seeing herself as a blonde. She had checked with her managers at Broadway, and they gave the all clear. Danielle and Claudio had tried to talk her out of it, but Hannah would not be dissuaded.

It was her little rebel moment. Hannah had always been pretty obedient, but this was something she felt she needed to do. She needed a change. Hannah knew that if she ended up not liking the blonde, her hair would grow out and she could cut it. She smiled and pulled her hair up into a messy bun on top of her head.

Hannah then changed into her favourite red bikini. She pulled on her long robe with a Sherpa hood and slipped into her Nike sport slides. She also grabbed a towel before heading downstairs.

"Hey, where you going?" Joah asked from the sofa where he was playing a video game.

"Hot tub."

"Ooo that's a good idea. Can I come?"

"Sure," Hannah nodded, "I'll make hot chocolate."

"YES!" Joah cheered and ran upstairs to get change.

Hannah smiled and laid her towel over a chair. She grabbed a couple tumblers and started heating the water up on the stove. She opened up the powered chocolate and marshmallows, popping them into the tumblers. Once the water started to boil, she poured it over and then put the lids on.

Hannah carefully picked the tumblers up and grabbed her towel. She used her elbow to open up the door. Hannah shivered when the cold air hit her. It had snowed the day before. She could see her breath puffing in front of her. Hannah put her towel on the bench along with the tumblers. She took off her robe and folded it up before kicking off her slides.

Hannah pressed the button to have the cover retract. The door opened again. Hannah looked over her shoulder and smiled at Joah. He was in a robe too. He left his stuff next to hers. Joah stepped in and held his hand out to Hannah.

"Such a gentleman," she teased accepting it.

The warm water bubbled around her legs as she got in. Hannah sunk down and sighed. The water enveloped her up in a warm hug. She smiled and leaned back before closing her eyes.

Hannah had decided that she was going to focus a lot on herself and self care. She needed to get back to finding herself. She had been with Christian so long. Hannah knew she needed to take care of herself for a little while.