Chapter 27

October 21, 2015
Christian's POV

Christian made sure to stay behind Chase and his mom. He had been called up to play for the USA U-17s. Since he was suspended, he came home early. Stella suggested that he come surprise Hannah on set. His family was already planning on taking Hannah, Robbie, Henry, and Christa to dinner. Mark was doing his best to stay hidden as well.

Christian smiled when he heard Hannah's laugh. It always made her smile. There was more laughter heard. He was so excited to see his girlfriend. He had kissed her so much. It had only been a month since she left Dortmund, but it felt like longer.

Christian peered through the darkness for his girlfriend. He spotted her easily. She was in dark wash jeans and white sneakers with a black leather jacket. Her hair was straightened and flowing around her shoulders.

What shocked him was that Hannah was holding hands with Robbie. They were skipping around dancing. Robbie twirled his girlfriend around and then dipped her down low. Hannah was laughing and cracking up. Robbie brought her back to her feet. Henry ran towards her and picked Hannah up. He threw her over his shoulder like she weighed nothing.

"Henry Cavill!" Hannah shrieked.

"Hannah Reyna," Henry laughed.

"Hannah!" Stella waved.

"Stell! Put me down you, mountain!"

"As you wish," Henry set her down with a bow.

Christian stepped out from behind his mom and Chase, "Hey, Princess. Did you miss me?"

"CHRISTIAN!" Hannah screamed.

She ran over to him and jumped into his arms. He spun her around. Hannah wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He placed his hands under her thighs. She pressed her lips to his in quick kissed.

"Oh my God! You're here! You're here! What are you doing here?" Hannah gasped.

"I've got games with the national team in Texas and California. I figured I'd come say hi first," he smiled, "I love you."

"I love you so much!" Hannah grinned and kissed him again.

Liked by daniellereyna julianbrandt and thousands of others

cmpulisic Me n' my Princess ❤️ surprised (a)hannahreyna with quick visit to Lancaster where she's filming a movie before going to Texas to meet up with the U-17s.

📸 (a)stellapulisic

👥 achristmastoremembermovie hallmarkchannel

Christian threw his arm around Hannah's shoulders. He was sitting next to her in the booth. Much to his displeasure, Robbie was sitting on her other side. She had her hand on his leg, but was fully engaged in a conversation with Robbie and Henry.