Chapter 40

December 23, 2015
Hannah's POV

Liked by blackjack_film_services jacobbrunlarson and thousands of others

hannahreyna And that's a wrap on (a)achristmastoremembermovie! What an incredible experience! I'm so grateful to have been part of this movie! Can't wait for everyone to see it!

👥 henrycavill robbiekay71 christaortolano hallmarkchannel gioreyna joahmreyna carolina_reyna claudio_reyna daniellereyna stellapulisic kpulisic markpulisic chasegallant deedee_pulisic

"Have you seen Christian?" Hannah asked Joah.

"He said he was going to the bathroom," Joah pointed out the door.

"Oh okay, thank you."

Hannah stood up from the table and walked out of the ballroom. She looked around and saw the chairs where they chatted. She kept walking until she saw the bathroom signs. She followed them. Hannah could hear voices but couldn't make out who they were.

When Hannah turned the corner to bathroom, she gasped. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. In a back corner by the bathrooms, Christian was kissing Chloe. Hannah felt her heart breaking into a million pieces all over again.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Hannah screamed.

Christian pushed Chloe off of him. Horror and panic was all over his face, "No no no. Hannah!"

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Hannah cried as he ran over.

"I swear-" he grabbed her arm.

"Trying to get revenge on me? I kissed Robbie for work. You're kissing another girl. And not just any girl, someone I work with and someone that Gio likes? God you're just the worst!" Hannah pulled her arm back.

"Hannah, no. I love you!"

Before she could even process what she was doing, Hannah had slapped Christian across the face. His hand flew to his cheek, and his eyes were wide. He opened and closed his mouth.

"He just wants something different," Chloe shrugged.

"SHUT UP!" They screamed in unison at the blonde.

"Hannah, you're my everything!"

Hannah glared at him, "LIAR! And here I thought we were fine and got back together."

"We did!"

"I hate you! I hate you!"

"You don't mean that," Christian grabbed her hand tightly, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Hannah yanked her hand back from him. She fumbled to get her promise ring off. She threw it at his chest, "you can have this piece of shit back. Fuck you, Christian Pulisic!"

"Hannah," Christian whispered.

He leaned down and grabbed her ring. Hannah threw his jacket off her body. A chill ran through her as she turned her back and ran back towards where everyone else was. She was wiping her eyes, but the tears kept coming. Hannah ran into someone.

"Woah there," large hands on her upper arms steadied her from falling over. Hannah looked up and saw Henry. His eyes widened and immediately became concerned, "Hannah? What's wrong?"

"Christian was kissing Chloe," she whispered.

"What?!" Henry tensed up.

"Back there by the bathrooms."

"I'm so sorry."

"I just want to go home," Hannah whispered.

"Let's go find your family."

Hannah nodded. Henry wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He made sure she stayed on her feet as they went back into the ballroom. She immediately began searching the room for her aunt and uncle. She found them chatting with Mario. Henry steered them over.

"Almost there," Henry hurried them over to her family.

"Auntie!" Hannah wailed and threw herself at Danielle's feet.

"Hannah-"

"Christian was kissing Chloe," Henry explained.

"Oh," Danielle and Claudio helped Hannah to her feet. Claudio pulled her into his arms.

"What?!" Gio burst out, "I'm going to kill him."

"I wanna go home," Hannah looked up at her uncle.

"Of course."

Claudio held her close. She sobbed into his chest. She could hear everyone talking around them. Claudio turned Hannah so that she was hugging Gio. He looked devastated too.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"Me too. I know you liked Chloe," she whispered.

"Yeah," he muttered.

"Let's get you back upstairs to your room," Claudio said.

"Take care, Hannah," Henry squeezed her shoulder.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"We'll talk soon," he nodded.

Hannah smiled at him through her tears. Carolina hugged her waist. Hannah leaned down and picked her up. Carolina cuddled into her. Joah wrapped his arm around her waist and helped steer her out of the ballroom. Gio was walking in front of her with Danielle. Claudio was on Hannah's other side.

"Hannah! Please!" Christian stood in front of them with his hands up.

Hannah turned her head away from him towards Claudio. She buried her face in Carolina's hair. Her cousin hugged her neck. She tried to drown out his voice. She never wanted to see him again.

"I love you, Hannah," Carolina kissed her cheek.

Hannah started crying harder, "I love you, Carolina."

"You're an asshole!" Gio said.

"It's not what it looks like!"

There was a gasp. Hannah opened her eyes and looked towards Christian. He was stumbling back, covering his eye. Danielle had Gio by the back of his shirt collar. Gio's hands were in fists.

"GIOVANNI!" She yelled.

"HE DESERVED IT! HE'S HAD IT COMING!" Gio yelled, "STAY AWAY FROM ME AND HANNAH!"

"I want to hear it from Hannah," Christian glared at Gio, "Princess-"

Hannah looked up at him and mustered all the strength she had left, "don't call me that. Just- you keep hurting me. Just get out of my life."

"But-"

"I think that was pretty clear," Claudio spoke up.

"Move it, Pulisic. Unless you want a broken nose," Gio glared at the older boy.

Christian stepped the the side. Claudio wrapped his arm around Hannah's shoulders. She kept her head down as they walked towards the elevators. Gio came over and hugged her and Carolina. Joah began hugging them too.

"I can't believe this," she whispered, "I just want to go home."

"We're leaving early in the morning. You'll be home before you know it," Danielle ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm sorry," Gio sighed, "you deserve so much better than this."

"Thanks, G."

They all went upstairs to the suite that Claudio and Danielle got. Hannah just flopped on to the sofa and curled up into fetal position. She just kept crying and crying until she fell asleep.