Chapter 9

June 9, 2015
Christian's POV

Christian smiled when he saw Hannah walking towards him. She had a blanket over her arm. She looked comfy in a t-shirt and a pair of cotton shorts. She was wearing her usual wedge flip flops. Somehow, Hannah made casual look beautiful. He sat up and pat the lounger.

"Hi," she smiled and sat down. Hannah leaned forward and kissed him.

"Hi, babe," he kissed her back and then kissed her nose.

Christian laid back on the lounger. Hannah kicked her flip flops off next to his. Hannah laid down next to Christian. He tugged her so she was laying between his legs with her back pressed against his chest. Hannah giggled and snuggled closer she tossed the blanket lightly over them since it was quite breezy.

"I have been looking forward to this all day," Hannah murmured.

"Me too, Princess," he rubbed her arm, "reminds me of the summers when we were younger."

"I was thinking that too," Hannah looked up at him.

When they were younger and Hannah, Gio, and Jack would come over, they would after star gaze in the backyard. Hannah always laid next to Christian. They would hold hands while they pointed out different things in the sky.

Christian looked over and saw that Gio and Stella were laying together too. He nudged Hannah. She looked up at him curiously. He jerked his head towards them. A wide smirk appeared on Hannah's face.

"It's like us," she smiled.

"Exactly," he nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"I bet you ten dollars that they're still single at the end of this trip."

"You don't think Gio is going to step up?"

"Oh please. I know he won't step up, and I know your sister won't say a damn thing. She's going to flirt with him so obviously to everyone, but him."

"I will take that bet, Princess. I have faith in them."

"Really? You have faith in my stupid cousin?"

"Absolutely."

"How very optimistic of you, Tiger," Hannah giggled.

"I can't believe you don't think they're going to get together on this trip."

Hannah shrugged and turned over in his arms so they were face to face. He wrapped his leg over hers. His hands traveled down to her butt. He couldn't help but squeeze. Hannah giggled and kissed him. The kiss was slow and passionate. She placed a hand on his cheek. One of his hands moved to tangle in her curls.

"I love you so much, Princess."

"I love you too, Christian," she smiled before turning back over on to her back.

Christian kissed Hannah's shoulder. They went silent as they looked up at the sky. He had never seen so many stars. It was stunning and breathtaking. It was something that he would remember forever.