Chapter 30

October 30, 2015
Christian's POV

October 30, 2015Christian's POV

Liked by tyler.adams henrycavill and thousands of others

cmpulisic Great games with the national team. Quickly stopping in PA before heading back to Dortmund. I'm coming for you (a)hannahreyna 😘😘😘

Christian walked on to set. He saw people standing around. He could see Hannah and Robbie sitting on a bench together. They were looking through a binder together. He figured they were practicing lines. Hannah started laughing and gently bat Robbie's arm he threw his arm around her shoulders as they continued looking through the binder and pointing. Their heads were close together.

Christian was just about to call out and wave when they started kissing. Christian's jaw dropped. His fists balled up into fists as his blood began to boil. He couldn't believe Hannah was cheating on him. But at the same time, it made sense why she had become so distant from him.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" He yelled as he stormed over.

Hannah and Robbie pulled apart. They both stood up quickly. Hannah looked at Christian. They made eye contact. Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped. She held her hands up. He could see her lips moving, but she didn't hear anything over the blood roaring in his ears.

He made it over to them and punched Robbie square in jaw. The skinny Brit stumbled and fell backwards. Henry was suddenly there and pushing him back. Hannah had started crying.

"YOU BITCH!" He yelled, "I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING!"

"I'm not," Hannah cried.

"Watch your words, kid," Henry had pushed him against a tree with his forearm across his chest. Christa and Hannah had helped Robbie to his feet.

"Hannah is not cheating on you, mate-"

"I AM NOT YOUR MATE!" Christian yelled at Robbie.

"Chris, stop," Hannah begged.

"I can't believe you'd do this to me," he glared at Hannah.

"I'm not. I swear."

"Why are you fucking lying to me?!"

"If you don't knock this off, you won't be allowed back on set," Henry warned.

"That's fine. I don't want to be back here. Why would I want to see her anymore?" Christian pushed the older man off of him.

"We're done," he snarled at Hannah.

"Woah woah woah," Henry's eyes widened.

Christian turned his back. His truck wasn't too far away. He kicked a rock as he walked away. Suddenly, a small hand grabbed his wrist. He looked over his shoulder and saw hannah standing there. Her eyes were red, and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Chris, please. I'm not cheating. We were filming a scene!"

"STOP LYING TO ME!" He yelled.

"Christian, I'm not lying," Hannah begged.

"All I've ever done is give you my everything. This is how you repay me? Fuck off. We're through," he spat.

"No no no no," Hannah shook her head. She tried to take his hand.

"Let go of me, whore," he pushed his hand into her chest and roughly pulled back.

Hannah lost her balance but recovered quickly. He glared at her one final time. He shook his head and shoved his hands in his jacket pockets. Christian walked back to his truck.

He quickly unlocked the door before getting in. He shoved the keys in the ignition and drove to the airport. He parked his car and texted his mom where he parked the truck. It wasn't until he set his phone down that he let himself cry.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

Airport. I'm going back to Germany.

WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOIT YOU PUNCHING ROBBIE AND BREAKING UP WITH HANNAH?!

She was cheating. I saw them kissing.

FOR A SCENE! THEY WERE FILMING.

My ass.

You don't believe me?

No.

Why?

Because you told me that I was overreacting about Robbie and now look at what happened!

Nothing happened! Christian, I've been on a few dates with Robbie.

Stop trying to cover for Hannah.

I'm not! I can't believe you don't believe me.

I'm going back to Dortmund. I'll see you at Christmas.

Wow. Still pouting like a kid.