Chapter 4

June 1, 2015
Hannah's POV

Hannah looked in the mirror in the bathroom. She was getting ready for dinner with their families. She ran her fingers through her hair trying to figure out what to do with it. Eventually, she settled on braiding the front part back. She closed her eyes as her fingers worked on braiding her long hair. Blake Shelton was playing on her phone. She hummed along.

"You look beautiful," arms wrapped around her waist.

Hannah opened her eyes and saw Christian was standing behind her. She smiled at him in the mirror. She put a hair tie at the end of her braid before turning around. She was in a rose print halter sundress. Hannah paired it with open toed wedge heels. Christian was in a striped button up shirt and shorts. He was wearing sneakers.

Hannah turned around and smiled at him, "thank you. You look handsome."

Christian quickly lifted her up on to the counter. He stood between he legs. Hannah leaned forward and pressed their foreheads together. She pecked his lips. Christian's fingers ran up and down her bare back. Goosebumps popped up where his finger tips had just been.

"You look so good, I barely want to go to dinner," he kissed her jaw.

Hannah's eyes slowly closed. She began chewing on her lip as he kissed her neck. She ran her fingers through Christian's hair. She threw back her head.

"We. Need. To. Go. To dinner," she muttered.

"You don't really wanna go do you?"

"Down boy," Hannah laughed and gently pushed Christian away, "we'll have plenty of time for that later."

"Yeah?" Christian smirked.

"Promise," she leaned forward and kissed him.

"Okay."

Hannah jumped down off the counter. She kissed Christian's jaw and took his hand. He immediately wove their fingers together. Hannah walked through the room and grabbed her purse. Christian walked slightly ahead of Hannah and opened the door for her.

"Thank you."

"Mhm."

They walked hand in hand to the elevators. Hannah pulled her phone out and saw a text from Gio that everyone was already at the restaurant and seated. She rolled her eyes.

"You made us late."

"I made us late?! You made us late looking so good," Christian countered.

"Oh shut up," Hannah laughed and bat is arm, "everyone is waiting for us."

The door dinged open. Christian and Hannah walked out. He placed his hand on the small of her back as they wove through the crowded deck towards the main restaurant. When they arrived, people were waiting all over the place.

"We're with the Pulisic and Reyna reservation," Hannah said when they got to the hostess.

"Right this way."

They were lead through the restaurant to a private room. There was a big family style table. Everyone looked up from their menus as they walked in. There were two seats in between Stella and Joah. Stella was sitting next to Gio with a slight tint in her cheeks. Hannah couldn't help but smirk at her best friend. Stella gave her a glare in return.

"Glad you two could join us," Gio rolled his eyes.

"Shut up," Hannah smacked the back of his head as she walked to her seat next to Stella.