Chapter 42

December 31, 2015
Christian's POV

December 31, 2015Christian's POV

Today 12:49

Hannah baby I love you. I swear on my career that I did not cheat on you. Please please talk to me. I can't stand this. You're my everything.

Christian threw his phone down frustratedly. Hannah had been ignoring him for days. It was killing him. He stood up and paced around the family room, pulling at his curls.

"You're going to wear a hole in the carpet," DeeDee said, not looking up from her phone.

"Gee thanks," he huffed.

"Chill out, Chris," Stella suggested from the other side of the sofa from DeeDee.

"You two are not helpful at all."

"What do you need help with?" DeeDee asked still looking at her phone.

"Help me win back Hannah!"

"That's on you, bro," Stella shrugged also not looking up from her phone.

"It is not! I told you! Chloe came up and started talking to me. Then she kissed me! Hannah saw that half second of pure frozen shock. Stell, did you tell Hannah?"

"I told her to talk to you. She's gonna think I'm just defending my big brother if I tell her. Kinda in the same way you thought I was just defending my best friend when I told you I was dating Robbie."

Christian sighed heavily and nodded slowly. He went back to pacing around while pulling on his hair. He had to think of something. Hannah hadn't responded to any of his texts, but she hadn't blocked him so that was a good thing.

"Make a grand gesture. Send her a bunch of flowers or something. You know she loves roses," Devon suggested.

"Grand gesture," he repeated, "grand gesture."

Christian started racking his brain for ideas. He pulled his phone out and immediately went to the Tiffany website. He started chewing on his lip while looking around for something or a couple of somethings. Christian eventually decided on a pair of diamond earrings.

He still had the promise ring that Hannah had thrown at him. He was hoping that she would still wear it. He was still wearing the one she gave him. Christian couldn't imagine ever taking it off.

"Okay I'll be back," he said.

"Where are you going?" Stella finally looked up.

"Pick up some jewellery."

"Hope it's Tiffany," Devon smirked.

"It is," he said smugly.

"Baller," Stella snorted.

"Yes."