Chapter 1

May 17, 2015
Hannah's POV

Hannah yawned and pulled her jacket closer around her shoulder as she walked through the airport. She was anxious to see her boyfriend. It hand been two and a half months since they were last together. She was looking forward to spending the whole summer with him.

"Hannah!"

"Chris!"

She smiled seeing her boyfriend. She hurried over to where he was waiting for her. Hannah threw her arms around his neck and jumped into his arms. She wrapped her legs around him. He held her tightly.

"I've missed you," he murmured and kissed her cheek.

"I've missed you too," she smiled as he set her down.

"These are for you, Princess," he presented her with a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

Hannah's cheeks flushed a deep crimson red. No matter how many times Christian called her Princess, it always made her blush. "Thank you, Chris. They're beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," he grinned cheekily.

"Stop," she bat a hand against his chest.

"Nope. Let's go grab your luggage and then head home. Everyone is anxious to see you."

"I can't wait. I haven't been to Hershey since New Year's!"

"And whose fault is that," he joked.

"Broadway," she laughed.

"I'm so proud of you," he threw his arm around her shoulders and grabbed the handle of her carry on.

"Thank you."

Hannah listened to Christian chatter excitedly about his last game of the season the next day. She was excited that he show had ended in time for her to make it to Pennsylvania. She loved watching Christian play just as much as he loved watching her act. Hannah was excited to share some news about her career. It was an exciting step that she hadn't expected to come so soon, but it was perfect.

"It's going to be a great last game."

"I agree," she squeezed his hand.

When they got to the baggage claim, no one's luggage was there yet. Hannah turned and hugged Christian, wrapping her arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around her too. He kissed her forehead. She smiled and just listened to his heart beating.

"I think I see one of your bags," he murmured after a few minutes and pulled away.

Hannah watched as he grabbed her hot pink suitcase off the carousel. She smiled and walked over. She pulled it closer to her. She leaned against her boyfriend's arm once he returned to her side.

"Are you sleepy?"

"A little, but I'll sleep later," she wove their fingers together and gently held on to his arm with her other hand.

"Thought you were a plane sleeper?"

"I am when there aren't screaming babies and turbulence."

"Ah. I thought I got you a first class ticket."

"You did. The baby was in first class a row behind me."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry."

Hannah went and grabbed her second suitcase. Christian took the handles of her big suitcases, and she grabbed her carry on. They began walking through the airport towards where Christian's car was.

He unlocked the door to his truck. He loaded the suitcases in before helping her up into the passenger's seat. Christian jogged around and jumped in. He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Stella is so excited to see you."

"Aw, I'm excited to see her too. And DeeDee and Chase. I'm really excited for the cruise."

"Me too," he grinned and grabbed her hand.

"And I talked my parents and your aunt and uncle into letting us room together."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm," he hummed.

"Now I'm extra excited," she giggled.

Christian turned on the country radio. The two of them sang along to all the songs that came on. Hannah's heart was full. She was back with her boyfriend, and she couldn't wait for their summer together.

She looked over at him. She just admired Christian. He was starting to lose his baby face. He was starting to look like a man. Hannah was glad that his dimples were still prominent. She loved them. She leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I love you," she murmured.

"I love you too," he replied as he turned on to his street.

As they got closer to the Pulisic home, Hannah could see Stella in the street waving. It made her laugh. DeeDee and Chase were standing outside as well. There was a banner across the patio that said 'Welcome Back, Hannah!'

"Awww. It's like your family likes me or something," Hannah smiled as Christian pulled into the driveway.

"They love you," he smiled.

"Hannah!" Stella threw the door open.

"Hey! Be nice to my truck!" Christian scolded his younger sister.

"Whatever," the youngest Pulisic rolled her eyes as Hannah got out.

"I've missed you!" Hannah smiled and hugged her.

"I missed you too!"

Even though Hannah was two years older than Stella, the two girls were best friends. They had grown close while they were kids, and their friendship only blossomed as Hannah and Christian's feelings grew more and more obvious.

"Welcome back to Hershey!" DeeDee smiled and pulled her in for a hug.

"Thanks, Dee! Hi, Chase."

"Hi, Hannah," Chase smiled and hugged her.

"Hey, didn't I see you on Broadway a couple months ago?" Mark gave a goofy grin as he walked over.

"It's possible," Hannah responded coyly.

"We've missed you. Especially this one," he gently smacked the back of Christian's head.

"It's true. He missed you the most. He was real whiny about it too," Kelley teased.

"Hey!" Christian complained.

Hannah laughed as she hugged his parents, "I get it though. I missed him too. I missed you all."

"Well, let's get inside. I've been cooking all day," Mark clapped.

"Good! I'm hungry!" Hannah smiled as Christian and Chase grabbed her suitcases.

"The only one who can give Christian a run for his money when it comes to eating," Kelley laughed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "we're so glad that you can spend all summer with us."

"Me too," she beamed up at her future mother-in-law.