Chapter 16

June 22, 2015
Hannah's POV

June 22, 2015Hannah's POV

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

Liked gioreyna deedee_pulisic and thousands of others

hannahreyna Thank you (a)smileslacrew for having me! I had a lot of fun! So lovely to work with (a)spencerboldman!

Hannah looked in the mirror and smiled as she ran her hands over the dress that she chose to wear for dinner. It took 3 showers to get the green and yellow smoke from the photoshoot out of her hair. She pulled her hair up into a Dutch braid since she didn't have time to  She tied a white bow at the end of the braid.

There was a knock on the door, "you almost ready?" Aunt Danielle's voice floated through.

"Almost!" Hannah called back.

Hannah grabbed her eyeliner and quickly did some small wings. She applied her chapstick. Hannah looked herself over in the mirror one more time before opening the door. Danielle was in a smart looking jumpsuit. Christian stood up and walked over to her. He was in khaki shorts and a button down shirt with Nikes. He took her hand and kissed her cheek.

"Wonderful. Let's go."

"You look pretty," Christian murmured in her ear before following Aunt Danielle out of the room to the elevator.

"Thank you. You look handsome," she squeezed his hand.

"Oh, Hannah, Henry and Robbie are joining us for dinner," Danielle said, not looking up from her phone.

"Wait what?!" Hannah gasped as they stepped into the elevator, "really?!"

"Mhm. They wanted to meet you and get to know you better."

"Oh my god," she squealed.

"Oh great. Hannah's going to be all fan girly now," Christian teased, "I'm not even going to have a girlfriend tonight."