Chapter 32

November 6, 2015
Hannah's POV

Liked by christaortolano kpulisic and thousands of others

hannahreyna 🎶 I'm dreaming of a white Christmas 🎶 me and my mini! Such a great weekend with my family 😘

📸 (a)henrycavill

👥 daniellereyna joahmreyna claudio_reyna carolina_reyna gioreyna achristmastoremembermovie hallmarkchannel

Hannah smiled and hugged Carolina tightly. She lifted her youngest cousin up. Carolina wrapped her legs around Hannah. She smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I'm so glad I got to see you."

"I love you, Han!" Caro kissed her cheek.

"I love you too, Caro."

Hannah set her cousin down before turning to Joah and Gio. Joah gave her a big hug and kissed her cheek. Gio tugged her into his chest. Even though he was four years younger than her, Gio was taller. She hugged him tightly.

"Keep your head up, Han. You're amazing. We're lucky to have you," he murmured.

"Thanks, G. I'm so glad you were able to come out and visit. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks," he kissed her cheek.

Hannah then turned and hugged Danielle and Claudio. She held on to them a little tighter. She held back the tears in her eyes. She knew they could tell by the way they hugged her.

"We're so proud of you," Danielle whispered.

"Thank you," she whispered back.

"We'll be here for Thanksgiving."

"Really?" She looked at her uncle.

"Absolutely," he nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you. I love you so much."

"And we love you," Claudio pinched her cheek.

"Uncle!" She bat his hand.

"You're never too old for a cheek pinch from me," he pinched her cheek again with a chuckle.

"I really needed this."

"We know," Danielle said simply kissing her cheek.

"Have a good flight," Hannah smiled and hugged everyone again.

"Have a good day," Gio smiled.

"I will."