37. I Feel Complete

Beginne am Anfang

"I just wanted to disappear..... I had no intention of going back to lab or to face you....."

"So you hated me that much?"

"No.... I don't hate you....."

"Then? Also, I've noticed you visit lab for a short time these day.... Is it happening again? One of your episodes? Where you get pissed by me?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask.

"Why are you thinking like that Taehyung.... I would never... Think like that about you...."

"But you used to...."

"And you know the reason......"

"No, I don't.... Tell me for once and all..... So we can work on that.... I am not okay when you go silent or distant......" Taehyung said in a demanding voice.

"Please Taehyung.... Don't..... It is already hard for me to hold it back...."

"What?" Taehyung wanted him to say it out loud to get over with the tension that they have between them from two months.

"Nothing just.... I'll make breakfast..."

Before Jungkook could leave Taehyung moved towards him, halting him where he was standing and placing his lips softly on Jungkook's.

"Is it what you are holding back?" Taehyung whispered.

"Don't do it Taehyung.... You don't love me you love Jk and this would make things between us awkwards knowing that I already have feelings for you....."

"Then don't hold it back.... Let it happen what's long due." Taehyung was about to kiss when Jungkook held his both arms.

"What will happen when JK comes back?"

"He has no objections on this..... I am sure things will work perfectly well between the three of us."

Taehyung was expecting that Jungkook would protest or tell him that he can't share but to his surprise other didn't instead he pulled him by his hair kissing him feverishly.

It was months since Taehyung kissed some one. It felt good to feel it again and he didn't find any difference between Jk and him. It was perfect. He was now convinced that the three of them were bound to happen.

Taehyung moaned lightly when Jungkook grabbed his waist harder, slurping his tongue inside, tugging on Taehyung's tongue to let him taste. Jungkook nibbled on his lower lip squeezing it hard between his lips and teeth.

He pulled back looking deep into Taehyung's eyes. "You are sober? Right?"

"I am.... I won't go back on this..." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook scooped him up wrapping his legs around his waist. Taehyung who was giggling moments ago now was quiet.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked making his way to bedroom.

"Nothing" Taehyung shook his head and kissed Jungkook's lips. The other groaned on this unannounced attack.

He dropped Taehyung on bed removing his shirt and hoovering over Taehyung. "I guess breakfast can wait...." Jungkook whispered dipping his head in Taehyung's nape.

"Wait I didn't even shower last night...."

"I don't care and you smell so good." Jungkook was now trailing kisses along his jaw. Taehyung closed his eyes giving himself into familiar feeling. Jungkook almost ripped his shirt apart in the process of removing it. Taehyung was a moaning mess by now.

"Why didn't you sleep in the same bed last night." Taehyung moaned.

" I didn't want it to happen. "

" It's happening now. " Taehyung said.

"But you are sober." Jungkook said placing kisses allover his stomach and fondling with his erect nipples.

"Oh God....." Taehyung moaned.

"Open for me...." said rubbing his knee on Taehyung's clothed bulge.

Taehyung opened his legs and Jungkook sat between them, undoing his jeans meanwhile Taehyung looked at him lifting his hips. Soon everything was gone and Taehyung was naked.

"Always beautiful...." Jungkook whispered and claimed his lips working his hand sluggishly in between Taehyung's thighs deliberately teasing him. Taehyung was bucking his hips to find friction for his aching need.

"Stop.... Let me do it for you." Jungkook said kissing his way down, covering his chest and stomach with marks of his teeth.

Taehyung thoughts went back to the night when he did it for the first time with Jungkook. Thinking as if he was this gentle on him that night too and how he wanted to remember every detail of him losing his virginity but he remembered nothing. But now he will relive it again.

Taehyung came back from the train of his thoughts when Jungkook licked onto his hard shaft, his tongue teasing opening by pressing it.

"Mhhhhh Jungkook...." Taehyung moaned and Jungkook pushed a finger inside him. Taehyung's squirmed a little but other was quick to hold him on the place. Jungkook was motioning his head up and down, sliding his finger in and out making other a completely beautiful mess.

"Ohhh please..... Let me come." Taehyung screamed when Jungkook stopped after pressing his tongue on tip.

"Not yet...." Jungkook removed his sweatpants and hovered over. He took Taehyung's hand and placed it on his length. Taehyung started rubbing it to make him more hard, meanwhile both of them kissed moaning and breathing into each other's mouth.

They were still drowned in their kiss when Jungkook starting rubbing himself in other's squirming hole. Taehyung bit onto his tongue because he was done being teased. Jungkook didn't let go of his lips and slid his dick a little by little inside. Taehyung gasped when Jungkook slammed the remaining length hard.

"Did I hurt you?" Jungkook said admiring painful yet pleasing expression on Taehyung's face. The other nodded lightly.

"Should continue?" Taehyung nodded again giving him a go. Jungkook smiled and pecked his forehead.

He started bucking his hips slowly, grinding and brushing against Taehyung's spot, sending jolts of electricity down his spin. Taehyung could feel tingly sensation in all his body. "Please.... Jungkook.... I want more." Taehyung managed during moaning.

Jungkook started picking his pace, taking his sweet time teasing the other. Jungkook hasn't started yet but Taehyung already spilled allover his stomach shivering from pleasure.

"I haven't even started yet..... Don't curse me for what's to come." Jungkook said slamming his dick hardly against other's prostate. Taehyung wanted to close his legs due to overstimulation but Jungkook forced them open. Taehyung wanted to cry due to all this pleasure but Jungkook kept on ramming hard inside him.

"Jungkook I can't... Please....." "You can a little more."

Taehyung screamed and panted felling pressure inside his stomach again pushing everything out of him so he let go and came again, more than last time. His legs all shaking and body sweaty.

"Jungkook please......" Taehyung pleaded. "Okay beautiful..." Jungkook was panting hard his movements erratical now as he came pouring inside the other.

"We are not gonna go back to strangers... Right?" Jungkook questioned looking at Taehyung who was still panting hard.

"No...." "Then you are mine right.....?" Jungkook asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yes.... As long as you accept all of me along with....." Taehyung hesitated.

"Yes... I accept you with your past and possible future." Jungkook let out in a heart beat.

"Thankyou Jungkook.... Now, I feel complete." Taehyung said.

---------------------------------------------------

Okay so...... Taekook ship sailing finally ✨

I want to give a shoutout to @bgsv_123 @leowuanaksb @Ash_VJK for regular comments and thoughts. It really makes me happy ✨❤️

Love from my side💜