Episode 2: Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

"You were zapped...so yeah you do have feelings for her. It could be considered a like or maybe you were just in awe of her at that moment. Your supposed enemy saved you and then you watched her on stage." Lara Jean thought but Kitty stopped her sister from continuing.

"I think it's a like. So Margot knows, but I got her to track Juliana for Yuri. When the two of them talked, Yuri said she loves Juliana and listening to it just broke my heart. That was also the same night Dae told me he loved me."

"Wait what?! You left that part out!" Lara Jean exclaimed as she shook Kitty's arm.

"Ow LJ! I want to keep my arm, thank you," Kitty removed her arm from Lara Jean's grip, "but yes. He did tell me that and then I told it to him as well. I didn't say it just because. I think I've always loved Dae but after everything at KISS, I also developed feelings for Yuri."

Kitty laid her head on Margot's shoulder and Lara Jean leaned hers on Kitty. "Look Kitty. Right now, let's not think about it. We are all home together so let's have fun tonight! With Peter of course."

"Oh thank you so much Margot for thinking of me. I am honored. Also Kitty, just from a guy's perspective I think it was nice of Minho to let you take time and figure things out. Plus he'll also be there for you. I think he's good. But again, my opinion could be meaningless to you."

"No I appreciate it Peter, thank you. But Margot is right. I can't be sitting here thinking about how my love life is when I have my amazing two sisters with me! And Peter."

"I'm feeling the love, thank you Kitty." The four went downstairs to watch a movie together when someone rang their doorbell.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Back in LA, Minho arrived at his house to see his Mom waiting at the door.

"Mom!"

"Baby!" She gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Oh I've missed you so much. I feel like you've gotten so big since I last saw you!"

"Sadly no Mom, I think I'm done growing."

"Well come in, there is someone I want you to meet."

Minho had an uneasy smile on his face, he wasn't sure who would be at their house during his break. He followed his Mom to their living room and saw her reaching out for a strange man. The man turned around and was face-to-face with Minho, who was shocked.

"Mr. Henry Golding?" Minho had to question who he was looking at. He's seen his movies, like Crazy Rich Asians which was phenomenal. But he couldn't believe that he was standing right there in his living room. With his mom...holding hands.

"Hi Minho. I've heard so much about you from your Mom. All good stuff. I'm sorry to intrude on your break but I wanted to discuss something with your Mom."

"Oh but my Mom said she cleared her work schedule so that we could be together." Minho looked to her for confirmation but then she had an apologetic smile.

"It will only be for today sweetie. I promise the rest of break it will just be us two."

"Alright Mom. Well I'll be in my room then, just let me know when we can go out for dinner."

Minho walked upstairs a little upset but he knew he couldn't stop his Mom, he didn't want to be the spoiled brat that everyone thinks he is. He didn't feel like unpacking so he left his suitcase and bag as is then sat on his bed.

He was scrolling through his phone when he saw Kitty's Instagram story. The two followed each other after they got off the plane. Kitty posted a picture of her with her family having dinner. She added a caption that said, 'Life can be rough but these are the little moments you cherish, love, and live for.' Minho smiled as he read it.

Then a thought hit him, he walked out of his room to look for his Mom when he overheard someone inside of her bedroom. He quietly walked over and put his ear against the door. It was muffled but he could make out some words, "...I can't...my son...offer...break..."

Minho stopped listening, he assumed she was getting a movie offer but it would happen during his break. He knows how much his Mom loves her job and him but he didn't want her to jeopardize anything. So he did what he thought was right.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Y'alls comments and votes I really do appreciate it😭❤️. It not only motivates me but makes me feel happy that I know you guys have enjoyed the 1st chapter🥹I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well!! I know it might not be as interesting right now BUT it is only the beginning. SOOO don't worry, fun stuff will come soon enough!! 

AGAINNN (idk why I always feel I have to explain myself lol) I will do my best to portray the characters but they will be different more or less, to fit the plot!

Thank you for giving this book a chance and for looking forward to reading the next chapter🥹 also, I can't wait to see what you comment, WHO RANG THE BELL???