Episode 1: In the Air

I can't believe Minho confessed to me... this is going to be the longest 12 hours.

Kitty looked over to Minho who decided to take a nap after confessing. He wanted her to think about it and give her some space. She had no idea what to think, her thoughts were everywhere. From Dae to Yuri and now she has Minho to think about. 

I thought I was going to get a break from love but looks like it just keeps coming at me. I was close to confessing to Yuri but I think...it was the for the best that I didn't. Although, I might regret not telling her but I don't want to cause trouble between her and Juliana after everything they've been through. Ugh!! Why does love have to be hard? I thought it was easy. Is this what Lara Jean had to go through when I sent out the letters? 

Oh man...is this karma for sending out the letters?! But things worked out in the end!! I should've been blessed by Cupid for making the best couple ever! But no he just had to -

"Kitty!" 

Minho shook the girls' shoulder who was lost in her thoughts. She looked at him with a blank expression and came back to reality, "What? What is it?"

"I was trying to ask you if you wanted to something to drink. But are you okay?"

"Oh yeah I-I'm fine. Just thinking is all. You know me. Although you would say that I don't think considering I was failing all my classes. And yet I passed -"

"Kitty. You're doing it again."

"Oh sorry. You know I ramble."

"Yes, we all are aware. Look, I know I confessed to you, but I don't want you to think I need an answer now. I just wanted to tell you how I felt because I didn't want to have regrets."

"Oh..." Regrets? Will I have regrets not telling Yuri?

Minho watched Kitty as she went back to her own world. He could tell that there was something else going on and he wanted to know what it was.

"Kitty I wanted to ask you something. Why did Dae get mad at me after I saved you?"

"Oh that..." well there's no point on keeping it a secret, "I have feelings for somebody else and he thought it was you."

"Oh wow, I did not see that coming. Who's this other person?"

"...Yuri." Minho froze and stared at her with a blank expression. He was shocked, surprised.

"Yuri?!" Kitty covered his mouth as he yelled her name out loud, disturbing some of the other passengers.

"Yes I know! It's shocking for me too. I didn't know I could or had feelings like this." Kitty looked down at her fingers as she was playing with them. Minho could tell she didn't know what to do or think. He wanted to help her but he felt Q was the best person to talk to. Although he wasn't there, Minho was going to do his best.

"When did you realize your feelings?"

"The night of your party."

"Well thanks for telling me. I'm sure it's not easy since this is new to you. So my advice to you is take it slow and just think about things. Figure out if what you feel for Yuri is true like love, or if it's an admiration that you might have for her."

Kitty looked at him with a questioning look, "Since when did you get so wise?"

"Since I was born. Of course you wouldn't know since your mind was always on Dae and now it's on Yuri." He teased her and gave her a friendly shoulder bump. Kitty laughed then sighed as she blankly looked at the seat in front of her.

I wish I could talk to Lara Jean and Margot right now. But I have to wait until I get home. When did my life get so complicated...oh right, when I hopped onto a plane and landed in KISS.

"Look Kitty you know you can talk to me about anything okay? I know we've had our moments but like I said earlier, if you need a friend I'm here."

"Thank you Minho. Now let's talk about something else. You said you're going to visit your Mom in LA?"

"Yeah I am. I can't wait to see her since we haven't been together for about a year."

"Right the last time you saw her was last year for Chuseok?"

"You remembered?" Minho was impressed and a little touched.

"Of course. I might have been mean to you but it didn't mean I ignored you when we talked."

"Yeah I'm glad she cleared her schedule so that we could spend it together."

"That's great, I'm happy for you. I'll be spending my winter break at home with my parents and my sister Margot."

"What about your other sister? The infamous LJ."

"Oh you remembered?" Kitty teased and Minho gave her the same response, "Of course. I was mean but it didn't mean I ignored you when we talked."

"Well LJ  said she'll be spending it with her boyfriend."

"Oh okay. Are you going to talk to your sisters about what's happened?"

"Yeah because I can tell them anything. When things got rough with LJ, Margot was there for her. Of course, I did start the problem but if I didn't then she wouldn't have gotten together with Peter. Plus, we have a pact to not keep secrets from each other."

"You guys seem like a very close family. I'm jealous."

Kitty had to think it over and then she recalled when Minho mentioned his dad, "So after your parents divorced you weren't close to your dad anymore?"

"Not really. I tried but it didn't seem like he cared anymore since he got his third wife. Last I heard he has a kid with her and supposedly they're all so close and chummy. Of course, I'm glad to have my mom and our relationship got so much stronger since the divorce. I can talk about almost anything with her. But sometimes, I can't and so I wish I had someone else to talk to like you have your sisters."

"But you have Q and Dae to help you."

"Yeah you're right and I'm grateful for them. But..."

"...sometimes it's hard to talk to them about things."

"Yeah." He softly smiled, he felt that Kitty understood him at that moment when she finished his sentence.

"Well, just like you offered me I'm offering the same. If you want to talk about it then you can come to me. I'll do my best to understand and help you."

"Thanks Kitty. I appreciate that."

"You're welcome." The two looked at each other and lingered a bit longer than they should've. Minho cleared his throat first and looked away. He tapped on the screen in front of him and looked through the movies. "So Covey, what movie do you want to watch?"

Maybe this flight won't be as bad as I thought.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1st chapter done!! Whatcha think?? If you have nothing nice to say then please don't say it 🥺 lol. But like I said, I will do my best to portray the characters as they were but I will change them a bit just to fit the plot I'm going for. Also, my memory isn't good so if some facts are wrong(like about Minho and his relationship with his parents) I'm sorry🥺

Anywaysss, don't forget to vote and share! I appreciate it and love you for it :)