𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙃

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 : 𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

An explosion of flames engulfs the mouth of the river, taking the squadron of troopers out with it

An explosion of flames engulfs the mouth of the river, taking the squadron of troopers out with it. The boat floats into the open air, smoke blinding their vision as they survey the damage caused by IG-11. They have their blasters drawn, just in case some troopers survived the blast, but IG-11's sacrifice had wiped them all out. The charred bodies lay motionless on the banks, no movement in sight.

Just when Shivani begins to relax, thinking the danger is finally over, the menacing scream of an engine soars overhead. A black TIE fighter swoops through the skies, heading straight for the group.

"Moff Gideon!" Cara yells out as they ready their blasters. Shivani removes the shield from her back as protection for the child while Gideon sends rains of blaster fire shooting down upon them. The four adults return the shots with blaster fire of their own, but all blasts fail to do enough damage. The TIE fighter disappears briefly behind the rocky cliffs, preparing for a second round of onslaught.

"He missed!" Greef exclaims in shock as Shivani lowers her shield.

"He won't next time." Din replies darkly.

Cara adds on, "Our blasters are useless against him."

"Hey, let's make the baby do the magic hand thing." Greef suggests, leaning down to the child in Shivani's arms. "Come on, baby! Do the magic hand thing." Greef wiggles his fingers to try and encourage the child, but he just coos and waves in confusion. Greef huffs, "I'm out of ideas."

"I'm not." Din states, making Shivani tense up.

"Din, whatever you're thinking of doing, if it involves putting your life at serious risk again, don't do it." Shivani hisses as Din avoids making eye contact.

Shivani's eyes narrow but she has no time to scold him. "Here he comes!" Cara warns as the TIE fighter zooms around the dark rocks. Din stands up, clicking the jetpack onto hi back.

"Don't you dare, Din Djarin!" Shivani seethes harshly, preparing her shield as Gideon lines the TIE fighter up. "The Armorer specifically said to wait until you're healed." Din ignores her, as expected, igniting the jetpack instead. As Gideon's TIE fighter starts to bombard them with blaster fire, Din shoots up into the air and uses his grappling cable to latch onto the ship. "Oh, he's an idiot." Shivani is forced to watch as Din is flung around behind the TIE fighter which twists and turns erratically to shake the Mandalorian off. "I'm gonna kill him."

"Gideon might do that for you." Cara comments, which doesn't ease Shivani's stress levels. The TIE fighter does numerous spins in the air to throw Din off as he tries to get inside the cockpit. Din just manages to hold on, changing tactics and trying to attack a detonator to the ship. However, the force of the wind is too powerful and his arm is forced back. The bomb slips from his fingers and explodes in the air behind the fighter.