𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙀

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 : 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙉

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

With the child tucked safely in his arms and the woman (who had found her weapons hidden with the child) following behind, the Mandalorian sneaks his way through the chaos of the safehouse

With the child tucked safely in his arms and the woman (who had found her weapons hidden with the child) following behind, the Mandalorian sneaks his way through the chaos of the safehouse. A door opens, making the Mandalorian push the woman behind a wall of boxes. The stormtroopers walk by obliviously and the bounty hunter motions her forward once the coast is clear.

Shivani is glad to be reunited with her weapons. She can't remember the last time she was separated from the golden blades. Katali's sword was strapped across her back and her belt was stacked with knives of all different sizes. Some of them were Aurelian, others were daggers she had found or won when she was on the run. They've added up to be quite a collection so she would hate to be forced back to the beginning.

With a blade in each hand and the Mandalorian trailing after her with his blaster, the two were a formidable duo as they raced through the corridors. They entered a dimly lit room filled with stacked crates, a door at the other side opened and two stormtroopers entered.

"Look there!" One shouted and blasted at the pair, who were quick to duck behind the crates for cover.

"Split up. We'll flush them out." The second trooper ordered as they combed through the dark room. The Mandalorian and Shivani also split up. A bigger group would be easier to spot. Shivani was light on her feet and incredibly nimble. She could walk right behind the troopers and they would never be able to tell.

"Give it up. There's nowhere to-" He was cut off by his own groans as Shivani pounced and stabbed her dagger into the trooper's neck. His body crashed into the crates as Shivani dropped him to the ground. The other trooper headed to the source of the noise but Shivani had already slipped away. The Mandalorian swiftly dealt with the remaining trooper while he was focused on finding Shivani.

"Hey!" A third stormtrooper yells as he notices the struggle. Before he can avenge his fallen buddies, the Mandalorian jabs his weapon into him and sends bolts of electricity running through his body. The trooper falls just as Shivani rounds the corner. The pair stand on opposite sides of the body, eyes glancing back and forth between the dead trooper and each other.

"Nice job." Shivani compliments, bending down to steal the discarded blaster.

The Mandalorian nods back as they leave the room. "Not so bad yourself."

They continue through the base, the Mandalorian leading this time with Shivani covering their backs. As they venture into the openness of another hallway, a door opens behind Shivani.

"Behind us!" She warns, swivelling to place herself behind the protection of the Mandalorian's armour. The Mandalorian heeds her warning and spins quickly to blast the trooper. Another blaster firing from the opposite direction has Shivani shooting a trooper dead with her stolen blaster. The Mandalorian has to admit that they work well as a team as they stride past the body without a second glance.