𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘿

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊 : 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘿

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

The Mandalorian strolled through the shaded canyon with the child's pod hovering next to him and a handcuffed Shivani trailing behind

The Mandalorian strolled through the shaded canyon with the child's pod hovering next to him and a handcuffed Shivani trailing behind. The metal man had been wary of her but not wary enough to search her. He had confiscated her blaster but she still had her daggers concealed in her belt and Katali's sword hidden under her cloak. Not that they would be much use against the Mandalorian's metal armour. She needed to be smart. She had no way of getting off this planet so she needed to wait this out.

She kept her eyes focused on the child in front of her, ensuring he did not leave her sight. Not even the small chittering creatures scurrying around her boots could break her focus. The Mandalorian slows to a stop as the tiny creatures disappear into the rocks. Faint rustling sounds taunt the metal man and the cloaked woman, both of whom remain on edge and prepared for an attack. The wind whistles past Shivani's cloak as her dark eyes peer around the jagged cliffs. She swears she spots movement out of the corner of her eye, but nothing is there when she turns her head.

"Uncuff me." She hisses to the Mandalorian who ignores her request. Instead, he rotates his head in a circle on the lookout for anything suspicious. No sooner has his hand slid up to his blaster as a precaution than a large Trandoshan thudded down from the rocks above.

The Mandalorian spots a tracking fob beeping away on his attacker's belt and swiftly pushes the child's pod out of danger. Shivani runs forward to cover the giggling child as another Trandoshan leaps down to capture the asset. He wields a sparking staff which hums menacingly with electricity as he swings for her head. Shivani ducks and kicks out her right leg harshly into the Trandoshan's stomach. He growls as he is knocked into a rock. A swift roundhouse kick sends his weapon flying out of his grasp.

The Mandalorian was battling multiple Trandoshans of his own further away but still made sure his bounty hadn't tried to escape (or been killed) before he could claim the reward. Shivani should've reached for her knives but that would've alerted the Mandalorian to the fact that she was still armed. She had to take down this creature using her physical training. As the Trandoshan charged, she leapt onto a large boulder at the last second before jumping on his back. The two crashed to the sandy floor as Shivani placed her cuffed hands around his neck. Her attacker kicked his legs out as he choked for air.

One of the Trandoshans sprinted towards the child's pod with his axe weapon raised above his head. Shivani yells out in panic and the Trandoshan below her lets out some pained grunts. The Mandalorian aims his rifle and suddenly, the running Trandoshan disappears into thin air before it can reach the child. The Mandalorian swivels his head as he spots the other asset sitting on a struggling Trandoshan. He decides to put the creature out of his misery and disintegrates him as well, being careful to avoid the woman. Shivani tumbles to the ground as her victim disappears underneath her. She lets out a winded groan before glancing up to the metal man.