𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙏𝙊𝙐𝙏

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 : 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Thank goodness for seatbelts, is the only thought running through Shivani's head as the Razor Crest is chased by a bounty hunter

Thank goodness for seatbelts, is the only thought running through Shivani's head as the Razor Crest is chased by a bounty hunter. She was sure she would've slid all over the ship with the way Mando is flying to avoid being hit by any blasts.

"What a lovely start to the day." Shivani comments sarcastically as she tucks the child into the straps of her seatbelt. "Nice of these bounty hunters to keep us on our toes and make sure we're not slacking."

"You and I have very different ideas on what a lovely start to the day is." The Mandalorian quips back, casually jerking the ship away from the firing range.

"Hand over the woman and the child, Mando." The hunter's voice commands over the comms. He manages to land a solid hit on the ship's exterior which makes the Crest rattle. The child clings onto Shivani's hand for comfort as she rolls her eyes at the hunter's words. "I might let you live."

"The last hunter said that as well. Aren't they just so kind?" Shivani sneers jokingly before another blast hits the ship which nearly knocks her out of her seat.

The Mandalorian grunts at the second hit but it doesn't stop him from replying to the woman with equal measures of sarcasm, "So kind." Alarms begin blaring as the Mandalorian frantically presses the controls around him. In moments like these, Shivani really wishes Mando would teach her how to pilot or to at least be of some use. She'd like to be able to have some more control over whether she dies in the vacuum of space or not. She also really likes shooting back at people who are shooting at her. It's only fair. "Hold on." Shivani complies, gripping onto the child with one hand while the other clutches onto her chair. They spin round and round to evade fire from the enemy ship. The Mandalorian is beginning to get frustrated with the hunter's persistence. "Come on." He grumbles.

The hunter's next words seal his fate. "I can bring you in warm or I can bring you in cold." Shivani's eyebrows furrow in anger and she knows Mando won't let him get away with that.

The hunter's targets lock onto the Crest and he starts blasting at the back of the ship. The Mandalorian brings the Crest to an abrupt halt, which has Shivani's seatbelt straining as she is flung forwards. The hunter manages to swerve and avoid colliding with the Razor Crest, getting away with marginal scraping. With the hunter now in front of him, Mando's target is clear as day.

"That's my line." He growls before destroying the ship with one short blast. Shivani breathes a sigh of relief as the screams of the hunter fade away to nothing. "You're right. That was a lovely start to the day."