𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙔

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 : 𝙎𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙍𝙔

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Let's see

"Let's see. Sorgan." The Mandalorian mumbles as he searches for a relatively secluded planet for them to hide out on for a while. Shivani enters the cockpit and the Mandalorian lists the information about this planet. "Looks like there's no star port, no industrial centers, no population density. Real backwater skug hole."

"So..." Shivani drawls out as she leans over him. "It's perfect for us then."

"Exactly." The Mandalorian nods, turning his head to look at her as she lifts the child into her arms. "You ready to lay low and stretch your legs for a couple of months, you little womp rat?"

"What did you call me?" Shivani questions with an eyebrow raised at the bounty hunter.

His helmet quickly whips around and he stutters out, "No! I- I wasn't talking about- It wasn't meant for- I was--" He stops his rambling as he notices the grin spreading on the woman's face as she bites her lip to stop herself from laughing. He sighs with a shake of his head. "Nobody's gonna find us here."

Shivani peers out the window with the child in her arms to observe this new planet. She had never seen such lush, vibrant shades of green. The child cooed as it pointed out the window in excitement and Shivani just smoothed her hand over his head. This planet may look unassuming but they couldn't let their guard down. They never know what this planet had in store for them.

The Razor Crest landed in a spot quite far away from any sign of civilization. The child had managed to detach itself from Shivani and was now trying to fiddle with the flight controls. The Mandalorian gently picked him up and handed him back to Shivani.

"Now, listen. I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna look around." He informed the two of them. "It shouldn't take too long." Shivani went to protest but the Mandalorian continued, "Now, don't touch anything. I'll find us some lodging, then I'll come back for you two. You stay right here. You stay. Don't move. You understand?"

"He's a child, not an idiot." Shivani states with an unimpressed look on her face. "And why don't we get to join you? I thought we were going to stretch our legs."

"Because it could be dangerous. You're both still being hunted. We never know what might be out there." The Mandalorian responds but Shivani just looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Just stay here... Please?" She sighs and slumps disappointedly back in her seat. She can't believe the Mandalorian has put her on babysitting duty. "Great."

As soon as the Mandalorian has exited the cockpit, the child gazes up at her with his wide eyes. That's all the motivation she needs to go against the Mandalorian's orders. "I agree, little one. He's not the boss of us." The child coos eagerly as she follows stealthily after the Mandalorian and places the child on the floor of the hangar. The door lowers gently to reveal the Mandalorian in the middle with Shivani and the child on either side. He sighs as he glances between the two of them, the child cooing and Shivani with her arms crossed defiantly.