𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓 : 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙍

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"That useless droid didn't even give us a proper countdown

"That useless droid didn't even give us a proper countdown." Xi'an rages with a snarl as the group tries to sort themselves out.

"Z, are you sure they can't see us?" Mayfeld checks as Mando hands Shivani an extra blaster for protection.

"The Razor Crest is scrambling our signature and I am inside the prison system." Zero replies monotonously. "It's impressive that this gunship had survived the Empire without being impounded."

"All right, we got a job to do." Mayfeld declares. "Mando, you're up." The Mandalorian strolls past Mayfeld with Shivani close behind. He kneels down and opens the hatch in the floor with his vambrace. Then he retrieves a device which plugs into the side of the New Republic ship. The light beeps and flashes red continuously until it finally goes green and grants them access to the transport.

All eyes turned to Mayfeld who glanced around absentmindedly. "It's me?"

"Always you." Burg retorts as Mayfeld kneels down and sticks his head through the gap. He waits until the coast is clear before flipping down into the ship. Xi'an is next, leaping down swiftly and swinging off the ladder to land with a snarl. Mando motions for Burg to descend next and he jumps down with a booming thud.

"Shivani." Mando mutters, halting the woman before she can follow. She looks up into the visor of his helmet. "Stay with me. I trust you but I don't trust them."

"Okay." She nods with a forced smile. "We'll get out of this... We always do." Then she sends him a quick wink before she hops through the opening. Her cloak flutters around her before she lands gracefully and silently in a crouched position. The Mandalorian thumps down after her and they nod determinedly at each other.

"All right, we're on the clock." Mayfeld announces as Shivani pulls out her blaster. "The second we engage those droids, they're gonna be all over us."

"I know the drill." Mando states.

Zero's voice echoes through the comms that Mayfeld carries. "Bio trackers activated. I've got eyes."

"All right, let's go." Mayfeld orders, leading the group with his blaster pointed in front of him. Mando and Shivani stick close together as they follow behind. The white spotless corridors seem endless as they weave round the corners and pass dozens of cells. Creatures and humanoids of all kinds peer out at them curiously.

"I don't like this." Mando mutters as Shivani nods in agreement.

"You always were paranoid." Xi'an snarks as she struts behind the pair.