𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙈𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙔

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓 : 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙍

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"So, the package is being moved on a fortified transport ship

"So, the package is being moved on a fortified transport ship." Mayfeld informs them, bringing up a projection of their intended target. "Now, we got a limited window to board, find our friend, get him out of there before they make their jump."

"That's a New Republic prison ship." Mando exclaims. "Your man wasn't taken by a rival syndicate. He was arrested."

Mayfeld leans forward with a smirk. "So what?"

"A job is a job." Ran declares.

"That's a max security transport and we're not looking for that kinda heat." Mando explains, gesturing to himself and Shivani. He can't risk her being spotted and identified.

"Well, neither are we." Ran retorts, making Shivani sigh and glance at Mando. This mission doesn't seem particularly well-organised. She would be more comfortable if it was Mando leading them, not a former Imperial. "So just don't mess up."

"The good news for you is the ship is manned by droids." Xi'an reveals, sauntering up to the Mandalorian's side with a smug grin. "Still hate the machines, Mando?"

Mando is saved from replying by Zero exiting the Crest. "Despite recent modifications, the ship is still quite a mess. The power lines are leaking, the navigation is intermittent, and the hyperdrive is only operating at 67.3% efficiency. We have much better ships. Why are we using this one?"

"'Cause the Razor Crest is off the old Imperial and the New Republic grid. It's a ghost." Ran answers the irritating droid.

"Yeah, and we need a ship that can get close enough to jam New Republic code." Mayfeld adds before continuing to go over the plan. "So, when we drop out of hyperspace here, if we immediately bank into this kinda attitude, we should be right in their blind spot, which will give us just enough time for your ship to scamble our signal."

"It's not possible. Even for the Crest." Mando argues, as Shivani still tries to figure out what the actual plan is. She's been able to catch up with the rest of the galaxy's knowledge pretty quickly, but this group just sounds like they're speaking a completely different language.

"That's why he's flyin'." Ran announces, nodding to the droid as Mayfeld laughs mockingly. "Mando, I know you're a pretty good pilot, but we need you on the trigger. Not on the wheel."

"Don't worry, Mandalorian." Zero's robotic voice is cold and unassuring. "My response time is quicker than organics. And I'm smarter, too."

His bragging is stopped by Ran shooing him away. "All right. I-- Yeah. That's good." The droid obliviously strolls away as Ran leans closer to Mando and Shivani. "Forgive the programming. He's a little rough around the edges. But he is the best."