𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙁𝙁

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 : 𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Is there another way out?" Cara asks, cringing as she looks out at the impressive array of Imperial troopers

"No, that's it." Greef gestures to the firing squad as Shivani leans back against the wall in defeat. Any hope she had of getting out of this alive disappeared when that man arrived.

"What about the sewers?" Mando suggests, desperate to ensure Shivani gets out of this.

Greef's eyebrows scrunch in confusion. "Sewers?"

"The Mandalorians have a covert down in the sewers. If we can get down there, they can help us escape." Mando explains, everyone failing to notice how Shivani has completely shut down.

"Yeah, sewers are good." Cara agrees eagerly.

"Checking for access points." Mando announces as his visor scans the room for their possible escape route.

"What the hell are they waiting for?" Cara questions, keeping an eye on the situation outside. "Hold up." As if their circumstances couldn't get any worse, the Empire brings out their big gun. "They're setting up an E-Web."

Shivani's heart drops and her tears slip down her cheeks. "It's over." Greef states firmly.

But the Mandalorian is determined not to give up. "I found the sewer vent."

"Let's get the hell out of here." Cara declares as she and Mando rush to the vent. Greef stays where he is to keep a lookout and Shivani feels like her whole body has gone numb. She gathers herself enough to risk a peek out at the man who singlehandedly destroyed her whole world.

"It's assembled!" Greef warns them as Shivani's eyes lock on the man draped in black. "How long until that thing's cleared?"

"Blow it." Cara demands looking to Mando.

"I'm out of charges." He replies in frustration.

Cara is not deterred and grabs her large blaster. "Get out of the way!" Then she attempts to blast the sewer vent open with sheer force. She delivers a solid kick to the metal grate which doesn't budge at all.

"Your astute panic suggests that you understand your situation." The man calls out to the group. "I would prefer to avoid any further violence, and encourage a moment of consideration. Members of my escort have completed assembly of an E-Web heavy repeating blaster. If you are unfamiliar with this weapon, I am sure that Republican Shock Trooper Carasynthia Dune of Alderaan will advise you that she has witnessed many of her ranks vaporise mid-descent facing the predecessor of this particular model." Shivani shuts her eyes as the words sink in for the rest of the group. He is only doing this because he can. He wants them to know that he is the one who holds all the power and he likes to dangle that above their heads. "Or perhaps the decommissioned Manadalorian hunter, Din Djarin, has heard the songs of the Siege of Mandalore, when gunships outfitted with similar ordnance laid waste to fields of Mandalorian recruits in The Night of a Thousand Tears."