𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙉

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 : 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

The Razor Crest lands in a secluded area of Nevarro, far away from any sign of civilization

The Razor Crest lands in a secluded area of Nevarro, far away from any sign of civilization. The three blurrgs plod down the ramp and amble towards Greef Karga who stands with three other bounty hunters. Kuiil and Cara each ride their own blurrg while Shivani was situated behind Din. Wrapping her arms around Mando's torso reminded her of their adventure on Tatooine, only this time without the flirtatious young man by their side.

"Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando, but things have gotten complicated since you were last here." Greef explains as he and his trio of hunters approach the blurrgs. Shivani peers over Mando's shoulder, warily eyeing up the men Greef brought with him as they, in turn, eye up the Mandalorian's company. "It appears that introductions are in order. It seems we've both provided a security detail." There's a tense silence between the two groups as neither seems to quite trust the other. "I recommend the shock trooper guards the ship. These lava fields are lousy with Jawas."

"She's coming with me." Mando declares firmly, leaving little room for anyone to argue.

Greef doesn't seem pleased by Mando's insistence. "But the town is now run by ex-Empire. If a Rebel Dropper is with us, they'll all get their hackles up."

"She's coming." Mando asserts once more, not letting Greef dictate who stays and who goes.

"Fine." Greef gives in with a sigh. "Fine. At least cover your tattoo. No need to flaunt it." Shivani rolls her eyes, wondering what the man would think of her golden brands. "Now, I can see the woman but where is the little one?" Mando glances back at Shivani, whose hardened glare on Greef softens as she looks into his visor. She nods reluctantly and he controls the child's pod to hover forward with his vambrace. The pram hisses as it folds open, revealing the green creature inside. "So, this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about." Din and Shivani's fingers slide to their blasters protectively as Greef lifts the child out of the cradle. The bounty hunters notice this and tighten their grips on their own weapons. "What a precious little creature. I can see why you didn't want to harm a hair on its wrinkled little head." He places the child back down, making both Din and Shivani release their hold on their blasters. "May I see the woman up close?" Mando tenses once more as Greef's stare turns to Shivani. She reluctantly swings her leg over the blurrg and goes to hop off when a hand stops her.

She looks up at the Mandalorian, who grasps her arm softly to halt her movements. "I'll be fine, Mando." She assures him with a tight-lipped smile that doesn't quite reach her eyes. Mando hesitantly lets her go and slips gracefully off the blurrg. His eyes never leave her figure, watching her closely to ensure she remains unharmed as she slowly strolls over to Greef. Without her presence, he feels cold. Like all the warmth in his body was generated by her. He yearns for her to return to his side.