𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙏𝙊𝙍

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 : 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Shivani shoots to her feet, unsheathes her blaster and places the barrel against Fennec's temple

Shivani shoots to her feet, unsheathes her blaster and places the barrel against Fennec's temple. "Stop talking." She hisses darkly, fully prepared to pull the trigger if it would stop their secret being exposed.

But Fennec kept going, her eyes briefly flicking up to Shivani before focusing on Toro. "A Mandalorian shot up the Guild on Nevarro, took some high value targets and went rogue."

"That Mandalorian?" Toro asks, the realisation beginning to sink in.

"Like I said, you don't see many. Especially not one who parades around with a partner." Fennec smirks up at Shivani, who digs the blaster further into the assassin's head. "You bring the Guild that traitor, and they'll welcome you with open arms. Your name will be legendary."

"He's not a traitor and you won't be bringing him anywhere." Shivani growls, looking over her shoulder as Toro shoves himself upright.

He sighs, "How can we be sure he's the one?"

"Word is, he still has the targets with him. Some say one of them is a child. The other is a woman." Toro's eyes widen as he gazes at Shivani. "Look, if you're afraid to take him on, fear not. I can help you with that. Take some advice, kid. You wanna be a bounty hunter? Make the best deal for yourself and survive."

"You wouldn't even have survived this long if it wasn't for Mando." Shivani protests, desperately trying to get Toro on their side. The man raises his blaster and appears to be aiming for Fennec. As he squeezes the trigger, the blast hits Shivani on the upper arm. She yells out and drops her blaster in pain, legs buckling as she stumbles to grasp onto the rocks. Fennec grins as Toro sheathes his weapon and approaches her. She stands up smugly and holds her arms out to be uncuffed. After a few moments, another blaster shot is heard and Fennec's mouth falls open in shock and pain as she falls to the ground.

"That's good advice," Toro says, kicking Shivani's blaster away and kneeling down to the gasping assassin. Shivani grits her teeth in resentment as her uninjured arm fumbles for her dagger. "But if I took those binders off of you I'd be a dead man. And if the Mandalorian's worth more than you are, well... Who wouldn't want to be a legend? Thanks for the tip."

With a flick of her wrist, Shivani's dagger imbeds itself in his shoulder. He shrieks as the blade pierces his skin and he tumbles onto the sand. Taking advantage of his distraction, Shivani launches forward and crouches next to him. She slowly twists the dagger further into his shoulder, delighting in the agonised screams that escapes his lips as he writhes in the dust. She quickly removes the knife from his skin, enticing more wails from the man, and dashes towards the speeder bike.