𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙉

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀 : 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙉

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Greef Karga said you were coming

"Greef Karga said you were coming."

The Mandalorian known as Din Djarin stalks into the room guarded by four stormtroopers who look like they've seen better days. The Mandalorian ensures he keeps his guard up. These people could not be trusted

"What else did he say?" The Mandalorian's modulated voice asks from under the beskar helmet.

"He said you were the best in the parsec." The Client replies as the uneasy tension heightens in the room. A side door opening is the catalyst for the Mandalorian to yank the Amban pulse blaster off his back to point at the Troopers and a smaller blaster to aim at the new addition to the room. The Troopers reacted to this movement quickly.

"Freeze!" One orders as their blasters are drawn.

"No!" The intruder shouts, throwing his hands up in an attempt to shield himself.

"Drop your weapons!"

"No, no, no, no. Pardon." The man stutters nervously, trying to de-escalate the situation. "Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to alarm." He avoids eye contact with the intimidating metal man as The Client rises from his seat.

"This is Doctor Pershing." The Client introduces, as if knowing the man's name will ease the bounty hunter in some way. "Please excuse his lack of decorum. His enthusiasm outweighs his discretion. Please lower your blaster."

The Mandalorian is reluctant to comply knowing there are numerous blasters still aimed at him. "Have them lower theirs first."

"We have you four to one." One of the Troopers points out, inching forwards with his blaster still outstretched.

The Trooper's threat does little to faze the Manadlorian. "I like those odds."

The stalemate continues with neither side lowering their weapons as The Client steps uncomfortably closer to the Mandalorian. "He also said you were expensive. Very expensive. Please sit." With a wave of his hand, the Troopers stand down at The Client's command. The Mandalorian does the same as Pershing breathes a sigh of relief. As soon as the Mandalorian takes a seat, The Client unwraps a small square of metal covered by a cloth. If the Mandalorian wasn't wearing a helmet, everyone would've seen the shock on his face.

"Beskar?" He checks, glancing from the metal to The Client.

"Go ahead. It's real." The Client confirms, allowing the Mandalorian to pick up the material that is so important to his people. "This is only a down payment. I have a camtono of Beskar and gold waiting for you upon delivery of the assets."