𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙉

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 : 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Shivani found that no matter where she slept, as long as she could sense the Mandalorian nearby, her dreams were free of any terrors

Shivani found that no matter where she slept, as long as she could sense the Mandalorian nearby, her dreams were free of any terrors. It's like he was protecting her even in her sleep. Mando found it hard to concentrate on anything else when her head was resting on his shoulder. He wasn't sure how she found his armoured body comfortable enough to fall asleep on, but he wasn't complaining. They found peace in each other that they couldn't find anywhere else. Shivani began to wonder whether she actually had been at peace on Sorgan or whether she could find peace anywhere as long as the Mandalorian was there.

Toro eyed the pair suspiciously as they reclined comfortably against the speeder bike. He couldn't understand why a young woman like her would willingly stick around with a Mandalorian. It didn't make sense to him and he felt the green mist of jealousy cloud his vision. She acted so differently around the Mandalorian than she did around him. What did Mando have that he didn't?

Darkness had descended upon the sands of Tatooine. Toro sighs as he stands up, "All right, suns are down. Time to ride, Mando." The Mandalorian doesn't move or react to the man as Shivani is still sleeping soundly on his shoulder. "Come on, wake up." Toro approaches the two and scoffs, "Look at you, asleep on the job, old man." He turns around then quickly whips back round with his blaster aimed at the Mandalorian, who doesn't budge an inch. Toro straightens up and struts over to Shivani, whose hoaded cloak has fallen in front of her eyes. He reached out to push it back up only to jump back at the sight of her eyes wide open.

"You done?" Mando asks, turning his head to glance up at the startled man.

"Yeah. I was just, you know, just uh... waking you up. Come on." Toro stammers, grasping for an excuse to explain his childish behaviour.

The Mandalorian helps Shivani to her feet as gives Toro order. "Get on your bike. Ride as fast as you can towards those rocks."

Toro scoffs but still complies with the Mandalorian. "That's your plan? She'll snipe us right off the bikes."

Mando tosses a small device to Toro as Shivani slides in behind him. "It's a flash charge. We alternate shots, it'll blind any scope temporarily. Combine that with out speed and we got a chance."

"Ooh, don't sound too optimistic there, Mando." Shivani comments with a small grin as he turns and hands her a couple of charges.

"A chance?" Toro repeats in disbelief..

"Hey, you wanted this." Mando reminds him. "Get ready." Shivani slides her goggles on and tugs the fabric around her mouth. The Mandalorian reaches behind him until he finds Shivani's gloved hands before pulling them to wrap around his torso. He waits until she has a secure grip before grabbing the speeder's handles and speeding over the sand dune.