𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 : 𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Do it

"Do it." Mando states, now left alone with a former bounty droid.

"Do what?" IG-11 asks.

"Just get it over with." Mando gasps out, all his strength disappearing along with Shivani. "I'd rather you kill me than some Imp."

"I told you. I am no longer a hunter." IG-11 insists. "I am a nurse droid."

Mando's breathing grows heavier and laboured. "IGs are all hunters."

"Not this one." IG-11 chirps back. "I was reprogrammed. I need to remove your helmet if I am to save you."

IG-11's metal arms reach up for Mando's helmet, only to be met with a blaster aimed back at him. "Try it and I'll kill you." Mando threatens weakly. "It is forbidden. No living thing has seen me without my helmet since I s-swore the Creed."

The droid's circular head rotates in thought, pointing out, "I am not a living thing. And you need to get back to her."

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Shivani is barely able to drag her feet along the ground as she is forced through the tunnel. The child had to be handed off to Cara as Shivani's numb stumbling had caused the other two some concerns. Din's mythosaur necklace was gripped tightly in Shivani's hands, the girl desperate not to lose possibly the last part of him she had left.

A muffled explosion rumbles the tunnel, causing the group to whip round to face the entrance. Fearing the worst as footsteps approached, Shivani's despair morphed into anger. If this was Moff Gideon coming to finish her off, he would face the full force of her wrath. He had just taken someone else from her. She wasn't going to let him get away with it this time.

Luckily for Gideon, IG-11 was the one to step round the corner with a very familiar beskar-covered man slung over his shoulders. "Din." Shivani gasps out in relief, rushing to the man immediately. Forgetting all about his injuries, she launches herself at his body and embraces him with a smile. Din grunts out in pain but doesn't let the girl leave his arms.

"Vani." He breathes out, fingers clinging to her as much as possible. "I will always fight for you."

Shivani pulls away from the man, placing her hands on either side of his helmet. The sight of her beautiful smile reminds him why he has to keep going. He would never tire of seeing her happy. "I got you." Shivani says, taking over from IG-11. "Thank you, IG." Everyone in the group could see how broken she was when she thought Din was gone so they were all glad to see the pair reunited.