1

"Jieun, can you take Cotton out for a walk at the dog park with your younger brother?" My mom calls out from the bottom of the stairs. I shout back a 'yes' in response as I then jump out from my bed and grab a light and thin jacket, sliding into it as I barge into my younger brothers, Jiho, room. He jumps slightly as he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Get your shoes on, we're going to the dog park." I say. He smiles widely as he also jumps out of his bed and grabs his phone from his desk. We both skip down the stairs, him outting his shoes on at the front of the door while I got Cotton, our bichon, and his leash, attaching it to his dark red collar and bringing him to the front of the house while also grabbing a bag and throwing into Jiho's chest.

"Go grab some of Cotton's toys while I put my shoes on." With a nod he skips into the living room to rummage through Cotton's toy box. He's been the family pet for ages now so he had a lot of toys, yet he chews on the sofa and the doors in the house. We've had Cotton even before I was born, so he's pretty old, yet he's still as lively as a little puppy.

"Make sure you come back before dinner." My mom smiles as she comes in, then passing me 25 bucks. "That's your food money for you, Jiho and Cotton. Make sure you keep an eye on your brother too, we don't want to lose him again."

I nod with a smile as Jiho then comes back to the front of the house with a packed backpack. We both wave bye to our mom as we leave the house with Cotton, me holding his leash while Jiho had the bag of toys and drinks.

My name is Yun Jieun and I'm 23 years old. I have my own house in Seoul, but I do go over to my parents house occasionally to pay them visits, but also to mainly see my brother since we have an 10 year age gap. Sometimes I even go over to look after him while my parents at out, either on a date or work.

I have a job as a waitress in a not so popular restaurant in town. It's only new, so the place isn't well known.

"Jieun, if there's an ice cream stall in the dog park can we get some?" Jiho asks. I nod with a smile as I show him the money our mom gave us. As soon as he sees it, his eyes lighten up.

"Maybe we can even get dog ice cream for Cotton." I say as I put the money back into my wallet and into my back pocket of my jeans.

"Hell yeah!" Jiho shouts out with a wide smile.

We both love going to the dog park together with Cotton since it's more spacious than our back garden. Cotton also love to run around a lot, but since it's a large park we can't let him run far since we don't want to lose him. Same goes for Jiho. He can get lost pretty easily and I'm not sure how.