Dedication

To Krishna, the Vishvaatma, the very Soul of the the universe, and the entire essence of this epic named Jaya.

To Balarama Dau, the Ananta, the bearer of all the universes, and the very Soul of Krishna Himself.

To Devi Revati, the Shakti of Balarama, the abode of everything auspicious and the sign of everything prosperous.

To Devi Radha and the Ashtabharya of Krishna; Rukmini, Jambavati, Satyabhama, Kalindi, Nagnajiti, Mitravinda, Lakshmanaa and Bhadra, the nine forms of Sri Herself, who Themselves are the Universe, the Hearts and the Life-breaths of Krishna.

To the Trimurti; Brahma, Vishnu and Maheshvara, and their respective Shaktis; Brahmani, Vaishnavi and Maheshvari.

To Maharishi Krishna Dvaipayana Veda Vyasa, the author of this great epic and an amsha of Maha Vishnu Himself.

To Pushti Sametha Maha Ganapati, the divine scribe who wrote down the Mahabharata.

To Kaumari Sametha Mahasena Skanda, the chief commander of the Devas and the God of War.

To the entire Hastinapura/Indraprastha family, Dvaraka family and the Panchala family.

To each and every person who appear in the epic, and will appear in this story, giving love and support to the main characters. To every other character of this great epic who devoted themselves to the dharma samsthapana of the Dvapara Yuga.

To Shakra Indra and Sachi Indrani, the celestial identities of Arjuna and Draupadi.

Last but never the least, to Arjuna and Draupadi, the Nayaka and Nayika, whose story of love is this and whose journey we are going to embark on.

|| nārāyaṇaṃ namaskṛtya naraṃ caiva narottamam | devīṃ sarasvatīṃ caiva tato jayam udīrayet ||