Goodbyes

Ian's POV:
We stayed in LA for a while after the funeral. It just felt wrong to go back home and leave Mari and Lasercorn alone while they were grieving. Plus, it felt wrong to go home without Sohinki. We stayed in a hotel just around the block from their apartments. As the weeks went on we released videos that we had already filmed and edited but we were running out. We just couldn't bring ourselves to make more.

I reach over Anthony grabbing my phone from the bedside table. He smiles in his sleep. Why is he so cute when he's sleeping? His bed hair isn't all tangled and ratty, it's a messy cute. My phone rings, bringing me back to Earth. Lasercorn.
Hey, Ian.
I was wondering if you guys wanted to meet. We need to talk about where Smosh and Smosh Games is heading. Meet me at the Smosh HQ at one.
See ya. Lasercorn.
I push Anthony out of bed and he lands on the floor with a loud thump.
"Ow!" He grunts, lying facing the floor.
"Come on dude, it's twelve thirty and Lasercorn has asked us to meet him." I quickly throw on a shirt and a pair of jeans.
Anthony mumbles something and gets dressed whilst I shove our clothes into a suitcase. I pull the bag off the bed and smile at Anthony.
"Ready?"
"Ready!" He grins opening the door.

We quickly park up and run into the building. Its one thirty and we are late. I know it's only for a friend but I hate being late. Anthony still looks relaxed and I tap my foot nervously in the lift.
"Dude chill." He says as we walk out of the life and into the room.
Mari and Lasercorn have a camera set up and are looking mournful.
"Sorry, we are late. Traffic was a nightmare." I quickly say sitting down.
"Okay, well I think that we should make a goodbye video. Saying thanks to all of our fans over the years and why we won't be continuing Smosh. It's going to be totally unscripted and we won't edit it. Everything needs to be true." Lasercorn sadly says.
We all agree and I start recording the video.
"Hey, guys. It's Smosh here." Anthony says waving.
"We just wanted to say that there will be no more Smosh or Smosh Games videos." I stumble on the words.
"Thank you to all of our fans who have supported us over the years..."
"Written the erotic Fanfictions." Mari cuts off Lasercorn giggling.
"Yeh and them. We love you all! And as a thank you gift we are releasing our secret movie." Anthony rolls his eyes.
"Yeh, we have a movie!" I scream, spinning my chair.
"So, this is goodbye." Mari exclaims sadly.
"WE LOVE YOU!!!" We all scream together.
I turn the camera off and I turn to the guys.
"What now?"