Wedding Dresses and Suits

Ian's POV:
I hop on my crutches to the wedding dress shop with an excited Mari skipping ahead, Eleanor walks by my side and already looks bored to death.
"Come on! I need you to help me choose." Mari giggles.
I roll my eyes. Anthony has gone suit shopping with Sohinki and Lasercorn, I drew the short straw and had to come dress shopping with Mari and Eleanor. Anthony said he was going to pick me out a new suit for the wedding if I behave. Mari waits at the entrance of the shop and I push in front of her. The sooner we get started the sooner it's over. A smiling girl walks over to us.
"Hello, I'm Phoebe and welcome to Vintage Dresses. How can I help you?"
"We are looking for a wedding dress and a bridesmaid dress, please. Oh and accessories." Mari clasps her hands together.
"Okay. Which first?"
"We should get the dresses sorted first. So, bridesmaid dress and accessories." Mari glances at Eleanor who's staring at her phone.
"Right. I need to measure you up." Phoebe pushes a surprised looking Eleanor into the back.
"Look enthusiastic, Ian!" Mari clicks her fingers in my face.
"Sorry."
"Hey, see that sign over there." She points to a poster on the window. "40% off bridesmaid dresses when you come with your fiancé."
She grins at me.
"And?" I ask slightly worried.
"Well, we can't really afford a fancy wedding so if you pretend to be my fiancé ... then ..." She winks.
Well, I may as well do something useful on this trip.
"Sure."
"Yey!"
Eleanor walks back into the main room looking a bit flustered. Phoebe trails behind her with a piece of paper.
"Now, you can decide on a dress and come tell me when you are ready."
Mari stands up and they start to rummage through hundreds of dresses.

After about an hour of Eleanor trying on dresses, they finally decide on one. Eleanor walks out the changing room wearing a dark purple knee-high dress, which is longer at the back and shorter at the front. On the left side, it has a light purple and light blue flower.
Mari gasps and runs over to the shoe section and picks a pair of heels.
"You look beautiful, try these heals." Mari says.
Eleanor holds Mari's hand for balance and steps into the dark purple heels with black diamonds covering one side. Mari steps back and claps her hands together.
"Perfect, when your hair and makeup is done you will look amazing."
"And my glasses match the dress." Smiles Eleanor.
I call over Phoebe, whilst Eleanor goes and gets changed.
"Can we take that bridesmaid dress and shoes?"
"Sure. I'll go pack it up."
Eleanor passes her the dress and shoes.
"Now, we need a wedding dress. Ian, stand up!"
"Why?" I moan. "My ankle kills."
"Because I need help to find the matching dress to the bridesmaid one and the quicker we find it the faster we get out. So, stop moaning."
I think she forgot about my injury as she turns around and starts looking. I stand up slowly and try to find this dress; ignoring the throbbing pain in my ankle. It's not long till I come across the perfect dress.
"Is this it?"
I hold it up for Mari to see and she squeals in delight.
"Yes!" She runs over and kisses my cheek.
Wow. I have never seen Mari this excited, actually, I've never seen Mari wear a dress. She holds the dress like it's a child and walks to the changing room. After Eleanor running to and fro giving different heels to Mari, she finally comes out. The sight is breathtaking.
"Wow, Mari, I think it is important to breathe so please can I have my breath back, because you have taken it away." I grin, she smiles and twirls around.
"You looks amazing!" Eleanor grins.
"I'm not sure about the shoes." Mari pulls up her dress to show us the shoes.
"I love them!"
The main shoes match the dark purple and, in the heel, seems to be some sort of liquid that matches the lacy frills.
"Okay! Phoebe, I'll take this dress."
Mari goes back to the changing room and soon we are all back in my car, driving home.

I drop off Mari and Eleanor and drive home as quick as I can. I hate driving in the dark and my ankle hurts. Luckily, I can still drive a bit because I don't use my right leg too much.

When I get home, Anthony is fast asleep on the couch. I shake him lightly.
"Dude? Wakey, wakey!"
"What?" He moans with his eyes still closed.
"I'm back!"
He keeps his eyes close, but I see him smile. I'm about to go to my room when I feel two strong arms around my waist and I'm pulled onto Anthony's lap.
"So, how was your day?"
"Good. My ankle killed, and I forgot to take the pills. But, Mari and Eleanor look beautiful in their dresses. How was yours?"
"Good. Good. Lasercorn is best man, no surprise there really. And I found you a suit."
"God. Please be nice. Can I see it?"
"Nope, not until the wedding."
I frown, and Anthony giggles and turns on Jurassic World.
"Damn, Chris Pratt is sexy!" I grin.
"Agreed. I was so happy when we got to meet him."
"We should have a threesome, one day," I giggle.
"What?"
"Nothing sleepy head."
Soon staring at Chris Pratt makes us fall asleep. Still on the couch and on Anthony's lap. Oh well.