New Light

Ian's POV:
I pace the room waiting for Anthony to come. I hope Emily has found him and told him I'm awake. I look at the clock, then at the door and back at the floor. Half an hour passes, right that's it, I'm going to find Anthony. I get ready to push the door, but someone opens it with such force it slams into me. I fall on the floor, behind the door, and I groan in pain. What the hell? I try to yell out to the dick that did that, but a familiar voice fills the silence.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to open the door with that amount of force."
I'd know that voice anywhere, but I decide to play it cool and not let Anthony know it's me. I hear someone else walk in and close the door, I keep my head bent and Joven helps me up. I peak through my fringe at Anthony.
"Thanks."

Anthony is by my bed, but when he hears my voice his head jerks up and he runs to me; squealing like a little girl.
"Ian!" He hugs me quickly followed by a forceful kiss.
I close my eyes and feel the warmth of Anthony's kiss pull me back into reality. I've wanted to taste his lips for ages and now I finally can. He smiles into the kiss and I pull back to breathe, he looks upset that I did so.
"When did you wake up?"
I'm not too sure but I give him a rough answer.
"About six or seven hours ago. Not sure."
I shrug, and he leans in for another sneaky kiss, running his hands through my hair he makes a weird comment.
"Dude, you need a bath!" He steps away from me.
Rude!
"Ok, so I just woke up and all you can say is I need a bath!"
He shrugs his shoulders. I smile though when he takes my hand in his and walks me back to my bed. I jump on the bed, but pain stops me from pulling Anthony on with me. I see Joven throw some clothes on the spare chair and walks with his arms outstretched to hug me. I embrace his hug happily, but then I realise something. Where's Lasercorn, Sohinki, and Mari?
"I've missed you, buddy." Joven says happily before I can ask.
"Where's Lasercorn, Sohinki, and Mari?"
"They went to get you and Anthony a present and a couple of other surprises."

I lie down on the bed, exhausted from pacing the room. Anthony stands by my bed, protectively watching over me and Joven slumps in the chair. The room stays silent until Doctor Moss walks in.
"Mr Hecox, needs some observations doing, please could you leave the room while I do them. It will only take five minutes."
Dr Moss takes my temperature and blood pressure.
"Right Mr Hecox, because you are not in a critical state any more, you can move wards."
I smile "Thank you"
She looks at me kindly and leaves the room.
I can't wait to tell Anthony. I lie back down on the bed and close my eyes.

Someone opens the door and I immediately sit up. But thankfully it is only Anthony.
"Hey, you're back early. Anyway, Doctor Moss, says that I'm moving to a different ward. Now that I'm not in a critical state."
"That's great!" He hugs me tightly and happiness travels through me. "I love you, Ian Hecox." He whispers into my ear.
I smile.
"I love you, too, Anthony Padilla." I whisper back, giggling as I see him shiver with pleasure.
"Alright lovebirds come on, we have to move rooms now."
We walk hand in hand to the new ward, Joven trails behind texting someone; probably Lasercorn. Anthony glances at me from the corner of his eyes, I pretend to focus on the hallway ahead, but my smile gives my pretending away.
"Alrighty, Lasercorn said him and the guys will be coming tomorrow. So, rest well, I'm going home now. See ya."
He pats us on the back and shakes our hands.
"Thanks, Joven, see you tomorrow."
We wave him goodbye as he walks back through the hallway.
"Come on, I'm tired." Anthony smirks.
"Wait, where are you going to sleep?"
He might not be allowed to stay with me.
"Er... don't worry about me. You get yourself sorted ..." He stops speaking like he's deep in thought but shakes his head. "See you in the morning." He holds my back and presses his lips to mine.
"See you in the morning." I smile cheerfully at him.
He watches me walk into the ward. I turn around one more time and wave ad he sends a kiss to me and I pretend to catch to and press it to my heart.