Questions

Anthony's POV...
I glance down and see it. It is a strange sight to see, my best friend with a boner reading awkward stories about us being in love with each other. I'm shocked at how upset Ian looks. Maybe my facial reaction was a bit mean. Does he love me? Is he gay? Am I gay? Is this going to make us awkward forever? Questions swirl around my head, each one begging to be answered. I stand up and switch off the camera. Turning and sighing, I amble towards his room, unsure of what awaits me.

Placing my ear on the cold wooden door, I listen to Ian's quiet sniffling. Is he crying? A funny feeling stirs inside of me; hearing me cry makes me want to. Does this mean I love him? Or are my hormones crazy little guys that need to calm the hell down? Wait, does this mean that Ian loves me? Well, he is kind and loving and ... is he talking to someone?

I open the door a crack and see him cuddling Charlie. He's a cute little dude but is he's not careful he'll end up as Pip's breakfast. I watch them for about fifteen minutes, until Ian puts Charlie back in his cage. As soon as his blue eyes land on me, he jumps back on his bed and hide his face in the pillow.
"Ian?" I ask softly, stepping into his room.
"What?" He snaps back at me.
I hate fighting with him and I think he is surprised by the sharpness of his voice.
"What?" He repeats in a softer voice.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure? You don't look ok."
"I'm fine."
"No, you're not."
"Well, why the hell did you ask me if you obviously know the answer?"

We are playing word tennis, throwing snappy remarks at each other. I hang around in the doorway, just staring at him; jeez, I feel like a molester. Come on, Anthony, grow a pair. I stride into his room and close the door behind me. Clumsily, I sit on the bed and start to stroke his lower back. All the tension oozes out of his muscles and I hear him sigh in content.
"Oi, get off me punk." He says in Charlie's voice.
Amused I carry on to his upper back.
"Oi, what did I tell ya?"
I move swiftly to his hair and start tugging at the brown strands.
"You need a meeting with Mr Stabby." Is his response.
I lie down next to him with a giggle and blow in his ear. His neck goes into his shoulder and he sharply turns around; smashing our lips together.