Stranger

Anthony's POV:
I walk back to intensive care only to see doctors running everywhere. What's Happening? I speed walk to the nearest doctor and ask.
"Excuse me, what's happening?"
She looks at me. "One of our patients has been acting strangely, whilst in a coma. We have never seen this before and doctors are just... trying to gain control of the situation." She turns away and sorts through some files.
"Who is it?"
"Sorry, I can't give that kind of information out..." She keeps her back turned as I explain myself annoyed by her response.
"Please... it might be my partner ... Ian Hecox. Is he ok?"
She abruptly turns around and stares at me straight in the eyes.
"I'm Anthony Padilla. His partner."
"I think you should come with me."
She leads me to another waiting room. This time it's smaller and no one is here. She takes a seat.
"Please, Mr Padilla, take a seat."
"No... I'm fine standing. Thanks."
She sighs, obviously annoyed.
"Mr Hecox should be in a state where he can't control his movements. He has been having weird spasms, well that's what we're calling them. But within he's trying to wake up. We've never seen it before, but we think he's trying to fight the coma."
I gasp, I knew he was strong.
"So what you're saying is, he's waking up."
"Not exactly. It could be that or he could be having nightmares. Did Mr Hecox experience any nightmares at home?"
I want to tell her he does but I want to believe that he's waking up.
"Yes, he did. But can we wake him up? He's obviously trying to get something through to us." I run my hands through my hair and frantically pace the room.
"We could try and wake him up, but that could send his brain into a kind of ... shock mode. We just need to monitor him as much as we can. So we can make the best decisions. For Ian and for you. We don't want to rush anything."
"He had nightmares all the time at home. About the person who put him in this fricking coma. I need to see him, then I can spot the symptoms of his nightmares, it's the same every time." I look pleadingly into her eyes.
She sighs.
"We-"
An elderly doctor walks in, cutting off the nurse.
"Maggie we need you in E14. Now. Something strange has happened."
The nurse looks up at me and stands, leaving the room.
"Please stay in here Mr Padilla. I will be back soon."

E14... That's Ian's room. I slowly open the door a crack and peak out. When the coast is clear I run. I run as fast as I can to Ian's room, my legs burning, my heart hammering against my chest. I can't stop, Ian needs me. I barge through a group of nurses, and into Ian's room. Doctors surround him, I look over and see Ian shaking, but not in a shivering type of way, hard and forceful. I push through and Maggie sees me.
"IAN!" I shout, tears spilling out of my eyes. "Ian!" I force out with a croak.
I feel hands grab me by the waist and they pull me away from him. I scream as they pull me out all I can hear is a ringing sound. I shake my head and clamp my hands over my ears. Everyone at the reception is staring at me. They probably think I'm crazy, being dragged out by a stranger, kicking and screaming like a little child. The hands drag me past a window and I look at the bedraggled man staring at me, some of my hair is tear-stained to my face, while other bits are standing on end. My eyes are swollen and red-rimmed. My tee-shirt is creased and crumpled. But I don't care that I look like a lunatic. All I want is Ian. My smiling, happy Ian. With his blue eyes that caress my skin when he looks at me. His white teeth that shine through the dark when we're cuddling. I want to see him run his delicate hands run through his bowl hair deep in thought. I close my eyes and imagine all these things, squeezing out the last tears. But anger bubbles up inside of me and pushes away these visions.
"I'LL KILL HER FOR WHAT SHE'S DONE TO HIM. I'LL KILL HER. I WILL. I SWEAR DOWN ON IAN'S LIFE I WILL." I scream and parents look at me horrified as the unknown person carries on dragging me through the hallways.

I fall weak and double over as we eventually get to a quieter part of the hospital. My carrier drops me on the floor and I land in pain, but I don't care. Not anymore. I curl my knees into my chest and rest my forehead on top of them. I sob silently.
"God, you kick and scream like a child."
I peek up to see Joven cracking his back.
"Joven, what are you doing here?" I manage to ask between sobs.
"Well, I came to visit you on behalf of the Smosh Games crew, but I saw you running to a room so I followed you in and yeh. One thing led to another." He sits down beside me, leaning his head against the cold wall.
I wipe the rest of the tears away with my shirt and try to smooth my hair down.
"Where's Lasercorn, Sohinki, and Mari?"
"Oh, they wanted to get you a present so they're shopping now. I decided to give you some company." I smile. "There that's the boy I remember. I was gonna make some missing posters saying 'Lost. Anthony Padilla. Smiling and happy. Always joking. Missing him lots. Please find!'"
I realize he's right, I'm a stranger. I've never been like this before.
"What was all that about killing someone?"
"Oh, Kalel. She put him in a coma." Tears of anger and sadness seep through my glands.
"Tell me everything"
"Well, Kalel broke in and tried to strangle me. But Ian came back she dropped me and walked over to him, kicking him down on the floor in his stomach and head."
I can't say anything else as tears overwhelm me. I start hiccupping and Joven nods. He places his arm around me and holds me there, not saying anything.