Chapter 29

Flashback

"Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips at the woman in front of him.

"How much closer can i get, we're in public" she told him and he shrugged.

"Shit we can go right na" he told her and she laughed shaking her head.

"No, we came to eat so we're gonna eat" she told him, she shook her head at his nasty behavior.

"I am gone eat," he smirked, Desi gasped at what he had just insinuated.

"Your sickkk" she dragged out shoving his shoulder as he smirked at her, "you wanna go right now" she added looking at him. He laughed before throwing a $50 dollar bill on the table. He grabbed Desi hand and led her outside of the breakfast restaurant.

-

"I love you," she spoke hoarsely, Desi eyes shot up to his own.

His mouth parted open and her arms and legs loosened from around him.

"You don't have to say it back, I just wanted to let you know," she told him kissing his cheek as he let her down on the ground.

"Start getting ready, I gotta do sum. Imma call you in like 2 hours so yo ass betta be ready," he cleared his throat kissing the top of her forehead.

Desiree watched as he inched closer to the door of her room.

"I love you too," he spoke just as he reached the door.

-

"What's wrong Bae?" She questioned Dre as he walked into the house.

"Im tired," he told her laying as he walked into her room with her following behind him.

"Aww, you wanna cuddle," she asked him and he chuckled and shrugged.

He walked to her closet and soon came out with a pair of basketball shorts, he removed his durag off his head before he slid into the bed.

"Bae?" He yelled out.

"Here I come," she called out to him. After a few minutes he heard her slippers coming toward the room.

She had a tray of snacks and water bottles in her hands. She sat the stuff down in the center of the bed before going to the closet.

She soon walked out with a big smile.

"We're having a cuddle night," she told him with a smile.

"We do that every night," he shrugged and she laughed.

"This is a special cuddle night, this is when we have snacks and watch movies and give each other massages," she spoke turning off the light.

She grabbed the Roku remote and turned on the TV.

"What to watchhh," she spoke.

"Put on Money Heist," he told her and she did.

-

"Dre" she asked, a confused expression on her face, opening the door for him, he looked at her.

"Can I come in" he asked her, she looked at his red eyes before opening the front door. He made his way inside and sat on her couch. She followed him standing behind the other couch with her arms folded.

"I'm sorry" he spoke avoiding eye contact with her.

She just looked at him with a blank expression on her face.