Chapter 12

"So when was you gone tell me this?" My mama asked me and i smiled

"I'm telling you now" i replied and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Well it's nice to meet you DeAndre" my mama said shaking his hand. I told her about me and DeAndre yesterday and she said she wanted to meet him immediately. He didn't mind meeting her so he agreed with no questions.

"It's nice ta meet you too" he told her. My mama refused on calling him Kaso so she told him to give her his real name.

"Treat my baby right na" she told him pointing her finger in his face with a frown.

"We good over here" he told her wrapping his arm around my shoulder making me laugh.

"Mhm, treat her right. And you treat this young man right, you hear?" She spoke looking between the 2 of us.

"Yes ma'am, don't you gotta get to work now?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes i do, now I love you. Treat my baby right" she said before she walked out of the house. We had met her at the house before she left for work. 

"Where yo room?" He asked me smirking.

"It's basically empty, all that's in there is my dresser and bed frame" i told him shrugging.

*
*
*
Omniscient b

Desiree sighed as she continued to look at the wall of sneakers. She wasn't much of a sneaker girl, the most she'd wear was some forces and Airmaxes and that was it. But DeAndre insisted on getting her some Jordan's.

She didn't not like Jordan's she just wasn't that much of a fan of them. They were cute but she was never into sneakers. DeAndre was seated on the small seat behind her as he watched her struggle to find some shoes.

"Bring yo ass" he mugged her sucking his teeth as he finally stood up. She was the most indecisive person he'd met.

"I don't know, you just pick something" she told him slumping her shoulders with a frown.

He immediately picked up some yellow and black Jordan 9's.

"S'cuse me, can i get these inna 7" he said to the employee that was walking by.

"Yup" she smiled grabbing the shoe out his hand before walking to back of the store.

The 2 then made their way to the register and waited for the lady to come back with the shoes.

"How much were those" she asked him frowning.

"Don't matter" he told her rubbing her waist, he had his arms wrapped around her waist as he stood behind her at the register.