Chapter 16

"Oh M Geee" I groaned as DeAndre called my name for the millionth time

"Oh M Geee" I groaned as DeAndre called my name for the millionth time. He is the BIGGEST AND I MEAN BIGGEST BABY when he is sick.

He been trying to lay all up under me with his fever. He called me at 3 this morning blowing up my phone. He had me thinking something serious was going on. I answered the phone he gone say can you come over.

So I came over and he sick, i thought he was in danger and he sick. With a fever!

"Yes" i yelled back, I was currently in the process of making him some chicken noddle soup and crackers.

"Can you come here" he yelled back, his voice was very deep.

I finished making his soup before grabbing the food and heading to his room.

"Yes" i asked him passing him his food, he was laid in the bed cuddled up into the pillow.

"Can you lay wit me" he asked me and i rolled my eyes.

"I told you i don't want to get sick, I'll help you out but I'm not laying with you Izrael" i told him and he sucked his teeth before he began eating his food. All this morning he been having me do everything for him. I told him to take a shower and break it but he refused to get out the bed.

I walked out his room and cleaned the kitchen before heading back to his room. He was done with his soup so i grabbed his dish and put it inside the sink before washing it.

After awhile he had finally got up and got into the shower. He was currently in the shower while I watched Jessie on my Disney+ account. He didn't have it so I signed into mine.

After a good 30 minutes of him being in the shower he had finally got out. I watched him with wide eyes as he walked out the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. His body was wet from the shower he had just took, i could see his v-line right above the towel. I blushed furiously while turning my head the other way.

He chuckled deeply, from the corner of my eyes I could see him shaking his head.

"Whatchu hiding ya face fa," he asked me causing me to blush more.

"Your naked" i spoke quietly.

"I gotta towel on, you my girl aintchu. Ain't got shit ta be shy bout" he shook his head as he sat at the foot of the bed, i could feel the dip when he sat down.

"We're not on th- that level yet" I stuttered and he sucked his teeth once again.

It went quiet for a while before he spoke up.

"Ayy i think that shower worked" he told me standing from the bed, my head was still turned.

"I knew it was going to, that's why I been telling you" i told him as i heard him shuffle through his drawers.

"You can look na" he told me and i nodded before slowly looking at him to find him smirking at me. He was now dressed in some black Nike shorts and a white beater. He sat down at the foot of the bed as he applied his lotion.