Chapter 2

"No one cares" i told Taylin as he brushed his imaginary waves, there was literally nothing there to brush

"You a hater," he shrugged looking at himself through my full body mirror that hung up on my door.

"No i just don't care" i shrugged simply as he danced in my mirror.

"Taylor coming over" he told me and i nodded.

"She bringing my nephew" i asked him and he mugged me.

"Why wouldn't she Tianna" he mugged me making me shrug.

"I don't know, just asking" i said and he shook his head before walking out my room.

"Ace" i whistled as he came running into my room, he sat on the floor by the head of my bed. "Hi stink" i smiled as he hopped in my bed.

"What you doing stinka" i said rubbing him under his chin as his tail wagged happily.

"Have he ate" i yelled out to Tay Tay.

"Yeah" he yelled back as i gave him a belly rub, he loved having belly rubs.

I just continued to rub him as i scrolled through my timeline on Instagram, since it was a weekday it wasn't too much of nothing to do.

I then decided to call Ky, "hello" i smiled at him through the phone.

"Wassup shawts, what you on" he asked me making me shrug.

"Nothing I'm at home with ace right now bored. What you doing" i asked him.

"Nun shit cooling wit homies, you wanna slide?" He asked me and i instantly declined by shaking my head no.

"Why not? They cool people, it's some females over here today, and Cici on her way" he tried to persuade me.

"What y'all doing" i asked him and he shrugged.

"Just finished playing 2k, right na we just chilling, you sliding tho?" He asked me and i sighed heavily.

"Yeah just send me the lo" i said and he nodded while smiling.

"Aight, imma see you once you get here" he told me before hanging up the phone.

I looked over at Ace to see him fast asleep bringing a smile to my face, as soon as i move i know he gone hop right up.

I stood from my bed and he instantly sat up looking directly at me making me laugh. Ace was a grey and white dog, his skin was white with grey spots throughout. He's 1 years old.

Making my way to my bathroom i started my water and let it get hot. I then started to undress before getting in the shower.

After being in the shower for about 30 minutes i got out and got dressed, i put on a black and grey tracksuit and matched it with my black and white low dunks.