Chapter 7

Omniscient

Desiree sighed as she finally decided on her outfit, today was the day of her and DeAndre first date. She had never been on a date before and was super nervous.

He had called and told her to be ready in the next 3 hours.

She was dressed in a peach dress, she paired it with some Gucci slides. She threw on a cropped jean jacket, she had on her blue Dior purse. She put her belongings inside just as her phone began ringing.

"Hello," she answered.

"I'm outside," DeAndre voice rung through the phone just before he hung up. She sprayed some perfume before looking at her self in the mirror. Deciding she was ready she walked outside. The sun was shining brightly and she wanted to catch it before it was clouded over.

She made her way to his car and smiled at him while holding the door open.

"Can you take my pictures right quick" she smiled at him, he sucked his teeth before getting out the car. He had on a cream sweater that read essentials in bold letters, black pants and off white Jordan 4's.

"You look handsome" she smiled as he walked with her up to the front of the house.

"Appreciate it" he smiled slightly as she passed him the phone "you look good" he said briefly looking her up and down.

"Thank you" she smiled before she posed for the pictures. She had gotten him to take a picture by himself since he never took pictures and they left the house.

Desi.2x

Liked by Dgw

Liked by Dgw.Kasoo and 5,643 others
Desi.2x Fell back, not off😘

Comments limited
PrettygirlMads:Cousinn😍🥴
Finesseemtay:li sis🖤
Kyass:thought u ate?😳
Random:Otayyy🥰

"Caption lame as hell" he shook his head causing Desi to roll her eyes. They were now on there way to the date. Wherever that happened to be.

"Hater" she shook her head.

They played some music as they talked and made their way to the date that was planned.

"You want sum from the gas station?" He asked her pulling into the gas station.

"A water if that's ok" she smiled and he nodded before getting out of the car. He locked the doors out of habit and headed inside the gas station. Desi sighed just looking around the vehicle.

A smiled shined on her face as she spotted his phone. She grabbed it before swiping over to the camera. She then began to take multiple pictures in his phone.

"Hey guys" she smiled starting a video as she sat the phone up on the dashboard.

"We're currently on our way to our very first date, today's date is April 13th and he just went inside the store to go get some gas and water. Yes I'm on his phone cause why not? Anywho how have your guy's days been?" She said looking into the camera with a smile.