Chapter 10

"Who asked you" Tay mugged me causing me and Taylor to laugh

"Mad ass" Taylor said shaking her head. We was currently viewing one of the apartments they had picked out.

It was actually nice, Taylor didn't like that fact that it didn't have a lot of windows but it was good overall.

"I like it" Tay said shrugging as he looked around the kitchen, Mir was at my mama house.

"I do too but you know how much i love sunlight" Taylor sighed looking around the living room. She wanted ceiling to floor windows.

"So we gone keep looking" Tay asked and she nodded with a smile. She had my brother wrapped around her whole finger i swear, it was super cute. Anything she asked for she got, no questions asked.

"Aight" he said as we exited the apartment where the landlord was stood. They talked to him as i made my way downstairs to the car.

I sighed as i got in the passenger seat of the car. It has been such a long day, I've been with them all day looking at houses and apartments. This was now the 3rd place we've been too and they still haven't agreed on it.

We haven't ate nothing since this morning when we made a short stop at Dunkin' Donuts.

I looked down in my lap as my phone started ringing bringing a smile to my face as i saw that it was my great granny.

"Hi old lady" i smiled as her voice rang through the phone.

"Hi baby, what you doing" she asked me.

"Nothing much, out house shopping with your grandson" i told her and she nodded.

"Oh well i was just calling cause i wanted to see you, it's been a while since you been up here to Angie house" she told me and i sighed.

"I know granny I'm sorry, imma come over once we leave from this house. You want me to bring you some food or anything" i asked her.

"Oh no baby i just ate. Just bring yourself"
She told me.

"Alright granny imma see you in a minute, love you" i said.

"Love you too" she said before i hung up the phone.

*
*
*
"Y'all are nuts" i shook my head as i laughed at my grandma and my great grandma. All they do is talk about everything and everybody.

"No her ass is nuts," my maw maw shook her head pointing at my granny. I call my grandma mawmaw and i call my great grandma my granny.

"Watch yo mouth Angie" my granny scolded making me smile. I was currently eating on my Wendy's. I had them drop me off to my car and I had stopped over at Wendy's  before i came here.

I listened to them fuss about lord knows what as Maddy walked in the door from practice.

"Hiiii" she dragged out running up to me making me smile as i gave her a side hug.