Chapter 17

It's been 2 days since I've had a client, these past 2 days I've been taking care of business for this building that I was looking at

I had no idea if I had qualified for it but the lady was going to let me know sometime tomorrow if I got it. It was a nice sized building where i could hold my clients.

I had so many plans for it and i didn't even have it yet.

I'm currently sitting in my living room, I'm waiting on Tay to get here so we can leave. We were going to pick up my father today so it was most definitely the happiest day of my life.

His house was further away so i was giving him the benefit of the doubt but he know he don't need to be taking this long.

This was going to be the first time my dad met A'mir and Taylor in person, they had talked on the phone but that was it. A few minutes later i had got the call indicating that he was outside. I grabbed my purse and headed down stairs. I got inside his car and smiled.

"You excited" i smiled putting my purse in the backseat. We were all going to be surprising my mom, he wasn't supposed to get out until another 2 months. But he had got out early on good behavior.

We were going to show up to my mom house where the family was, my mom didn't know why everyone was there. She thought they were just hanging out.

*
*
*

We stood outside the car leaning on it as the gates opened, i waited impatiently as the guards brung my father out the building. He had definitely gotten buff.

Once he finally came from out the gates a huge smile grew on my face.

"Babygirl" he smiled opening his arms for me as he walked toward the car.

"Daddy" i smiled as I instantly ran into his arms. I haven't had this hug with my father in years.

"I missed you" he spoke as he spun us in a circle.

"I missed you more" i replied as we finally pulled from the hug. I gave him a huge kiss on his cheek.

"Welcome home" i smiled as i walked toward the car.

"What up old man" Tay said as the 2 pulled each other into a hug while patting each other backs.

"Son" my dad dragged out, the 2 pulled from the hug.

"Feel good to be out" he said getting in the passenger seat. I got in the drivers seat before pulling off. The entire ride was filled with laughs and reminiscences.

It felt really good to have my father back.

*
*
*

We had just left my house to let my dad get dressed, Tay extra self had gotten him a new outfit.

We were now in transit to my mother house, everyone was parked outside the house when we pulled up. I parked the car on the side of the street and we all got out.