Chapter 23

"Stop" I laughed as DeAndre threw up a gang sign in my TikTok video. He really wanted to be seen.

"Yo shit lame as hell" he shook his head as I stopped the video. I watched it before saving it in my drafts.

"Stop cursing" i told him as i walked in the bathroom. I was in a really good mood.

I looked in the mirror and began taking pictures of myself. My hair was fresh out of a wig, Dre had helped me take it down earlier.

"Lemme see" Dre said grabbing the phone out my hand, he looked at my pictures before handing me back the phone.

I began recording as he continued to throw up gang signs.

"My shit need cut" he said as he brushed his imaginary waves with a brush.

"You do" I laughed and he mugged me as i stopped recording the video.

"Yo ass lame as hell" he mugged me.

"Oh babe we should go to an escape room" i said, lately I've been seeing people go to escape rooms. I've never been to one and it seems so fun to do.

"Mhm, get yo ass stuck in there like them movies" he shook his head making me laugh.

*
*
*
I sighed as i threw my grocery bag in my passenger seat.

"Good God it's hot" i shook my head as I cut
the car on and immediately put on the air.

I had to make a quick grocery run to grab a few things.

I was now going to be heading home to drop off my groceries, get Ace together and clean up. Then I was going to Ky house where everybody was at today.

Once I made it home I ended up changing my outfit, I had no idea it was that hot outside and I had on a whole sweater. I changed into a pair of black ripped jean shorts and a white essentials shirt, i paired it with a pair of Yezzy slides.

I left home and made my way to Ky house.

"Hey everyone" i smiled as i walked up to the porch. I scanned the porch looking for DeAndre.

"Hey babe" Lea greeted me as she walked out the house with Meech behind her.

"Where Dre" i asked, I knew he was here.

"That nigga back there high as hell" Geezy shook his head pointing inside the house. I nodded before walking inside.

As far as I knew he hadn't been smoking as much as he used to. He never smoked around me and we were together majority of the time. So I was quite surprised that he had been smoking.

I headed to the back of the house when I saw he wasn't in the living room.

I knocked on the guest room before pushing open the cracked door. He hadn't even got up which I wasn't surprised about. He was such a heavy sleeper.

I closed the door behind me as I headed into the room.

I sat down next to him as his light snores filled the entire room.

"Come're" his deep voice rung out causing me to jump slightly before moving closer to him.

"Yes" i spoke.

"Just lay wit me" he said and i nodded as he laid his head on my lap with his arm around my thighs.

I had just gotten on my phone since it didn't seem like he was waking up any time soon.

After a while I ended up falling asleep myself.

*
*
*
When I woke up DeAndre was no longer in the room, I could hear loud voices in the house. I yawned before grabbing my phone off the nightstand.