Chapter 20

"Bitchhhh" Lea smiled at me making me laugh. We were at Ace house and they had brung up me and DeAndre.

"Y'all cute tho, it's so unexpected that's what makes it so cuteeee" Leilani smiled at me making me blush.

"And then the pop outttt" Lea hyped making me laugh even harder.

My cheeks were starting to hurt from all the laughing, i shook my head as Kionni started moving around next to me. She was currently knocked out on my shoulder. We were supposed to be going to the park but them boys still wasn't back.

I have no idea where they had went off to but they had been gone for a while now.

"Them niggas need to bring they ass" Bri shook her head walking in the living room with a bottle of water in her head.

"For real, they act like they got shit ta do" Slim rolled her eyes looking at her phone.

We all were looking on our phones before we heard shots ring out. Bullets were flying through the windows a mile per minute. On instinct I grabbed a screaming Kionni and pulled her behind the couch.

I was laid on the floor with Kionni in my arms. Everything was happening way to fast but in slow motion.

All I heard was yelling as my heart began to pound loudly. I had my hand rubbing Kionni hair as she cried into my chest.

After a while everything had went silent, we heard the sound of a car screeching away.

"Kionni" Bri yelled as she crawled next to us, Kionni instantly ran into her arms. I just laid there, completely still.

I could hear everyone around me, but for some reason I just couldn't comprehend what was going on around me.

*
*
*
Omniscient

DeAndre was fuming when he found out about the situation. He was royally pissed off.

Not only did they come for his girl, but his sisters. His fucking sisters!!

He was now laid in the bed with Desiree on his chest. He had just made it back to her house.

Ever since they found out about it they'd been gone looking for the niggas, they didn't find them but they weren't going to give up.

He involuntarily held her closer just thinking about the situation, the boys had dropped all the girls off at Desi house while they searched around. So everybody else was sleep in the living room.

Kionni was on the other side of Desiree, he rubbed her hair as he pulled Desi closer to him. There was no way he could go to sleep tonight, he stayed up the rest of the night just thinking of how they knew where the girls were at.

They probably ain't even know the girls was up in there.

He knew exactly who it was, but he knew he had to make a articulate plan or else it was going to fuck everything up.

*
*
*
Desiree sighed as she stepped out of the shower, she couldn't get the other day out of her head. She had never been shot at before, she didn't like it.

It left her thinking about their relationship, was she truly ready to risk her life for this? She cared about DeAndre, she truly did. But she was so scared of the whole situation.

Kionni went with their mother this morning, DeAndre was in the living room on the phone.

She had probably washed up about a million times just trying to conserve time.

She stepped out the bathroom and jumped slightly when she saw DeAndre standing at the foot of the bed talking on his phone.

"Scared me" she spoke softly.